I'm not overly happy with Obama, but I am totally against Romney's social and economic positions and don't trust him at all, so it will be Obama for me. The sad thing to me is how the Republicans have moved so far right and are following a scorched earth policy, willing to ruin the country if they can't get their way. What we need are more politicians who want to put the good of the country and the average citizen ahead of their dogma. Whatever happened to intelligent moderates?

Best Answer

And under Obama the growth of government spending is multiple times lower than under Reagan or either Bush and half that of under Clinton. Sounds like he's doing a good job to come so far so quickly, particularly after entering two wars under Bush without bothering to think of how to pay for them.

Best Answer

Not so sure your correct.
CNSNews.com) - In the first 19 months of the Obama administration, the federal debt held by the public increased by $2.5260 trillion, which is more than the cumulative total of the national debt held by the public that was amassed by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Ronald Reagan.

Best Answer

Honestly man, I am kind of in the same boat. What I would do is take a very close look at each candidates, and their positions on issues. Look at what they stand for, and then look at what works. I am voting for Obama because I although I am sure Romney is a decent guy who wants to do good, I don't like his stance on economics, and taxes. I agree with Obama's stance on a lot of things like taxes, gay marriage, and social programs. What you really have to do is take yourself out of all this campaign hype, and look at it all from the outside. And then choose the candidate that will represent you. Hope this helps. :)

Best Answer

I live across the pond and we get the waves of discontent.

Best Answer

Have you considered looking at third party candidate options? People in the US often forget there are more then two parties in the US and the Dems and GOP like to make it seem that way because it maintains their monopoly on the government. Personally as an outside observer I would say that the Dems and GOP are now little more then different wings of the same party and the US functionally has a self imposed single party system in practice. This will not change and the two big parties will not change until the US people give them both the middle finger salute and vote for none of the above. The big two like to perpetuate the myth that it is throwing away your vote but if a few million Americans all decide to jump ship it is no longer a throw away vote. At the very least it would shake the big two enough to get their attention and actually start listening to the people again when they realize that yes they can have their buts tossed to the curb too.

Best Answer

BigJohnnyNC for President, 2012.

Best Answer