it is appropriate to meet them face to face?
meriem1200 meriem1200 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in First Love

I talked to a guy once who was using a fake video. He only ever talked on cam for about ten minutes or so then went off to another IM. It wasn't long before I noticed it was limited footage being replayed. Never saw what he really looked like.

Best Answer

That's interesting. Since it seems so many think they can see the real person, once given a photo or some time on webcam. I was once given a photo that was the guy I was chatting with.... only he was a helluva lot younger in the photo than his actual real age.

Best Answer

It's more common than you think, people have recorded videos they can play on IM's. It isn't even that hard apparently. The real test is making them do something on screen for you that it out of the ordinary and specific. So I started making guys put their hands on their head and wiggle their tongues. Only problem with that is, you need to return favour. lol

Best Answer

yes i also talked with some fake guys .we can find a lot in a dating websites

Best Answer

One, or a thousand, what's the difference? You have no way of knowing what youyr getting into. How many times should you play the lottery? Once, say for a dollar, or perhaps everyday for twenty. Their is no proper answer, do you remember "Clint Eastwood", Do you feel lucky, well do you?

Best Answer

I usually give it about a month, it gives time for my gut feeling to fully kick in.

Best Answer