womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 95 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Clean the vibrator.

Best Answer

I do love this answer. lol

Best Answer

*Bows* thank you!

Best Answer

mee too :) lol

Best Answer

Snuggle up close, kiss & cuddle, whisper sweet nothings to each other, then do it all again! :-)

Best Answer

gay

Best Answer

No way! :-)

Best Answer

said excuse me what was your name again

Best Answer

Woke up.

Best Answer

Go home to the wife !

Best Answer

Lmbo

Best Answer

rock her gently to sleep in my arms...

Best Answer

have a snack. What? Sex makes me hungry.

Best Answer

cuddle, kiss more, talking, and hopefully get enough energy to make love all over again. smiles***

Best Answer

Do it again :)

Best Answer

If I *** inside her I have go down on her, if I *** in her mouth I give her a big kiss! (and she loves it)

Best Answer

your a damm good man dude

Best Answer

Hold her close, do it again, eat, do it again....

Best Answer

sleep really good together

Best Answer

Cuddle. Explore her hands. Make her smile. Stroke her body.

Best Answer

I hold her in a warm embrace and we cuddle and french kiss for a while

Best Answer

snore big time! lol

Best Answer

prolly lay there for a while to catch our breath & then go back down there to see what kind of mess i have made :) lol & then lickk all her's & my cumm alll up & off her & then to finish things up i go back up to her & give her a nice french kiss so she can taste what i just tasted :)

Best Answer

Wanna make love again :P

Best Answer

Am I the only girl that instantly goes to the bathroom to clean up and bring her man a towel or toilet paper so he can do the same? I think I might be missing something with this whole cuddling business. Although cuddling is usually how it starts for us. hmmm

Best Answer

maybe you & i should hook- up :) cause i;am the guy thats usually doing all that stuff :) some of the time i only need a wash cloth cause i get the good stuff off her with my longgg pointed tongue :P

Best Answer

Go to the bath room let the *** run out I hate the wet spot.

take a nap try again

LOL

LIL

Best Answer

Cuddle and do it all over again

Best Answer