because trust is the key to sucessful relationships
lovelylady20 lovelylady20 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. If there's no trust its over.

Best Answer

Agree. Without trust, there is no love.

Best Answer

if she finds out that i poked her cell...i ll lose her trust

and if i find out something kinky in her cell....she ll lose my trust

so why indulge in an activity that has to break trust?

Best Answer

Trust and respect plays a great role in every relationship!

Best Answer

very very insecure or just a troll heehee

Best Answer

I'm not insecure and I don't suspect he's cheating so no, I don't need to go through his phone. Besides, that would be a breach of trust!

Best Answer

Well i guess that pends what it is that "tempts" you. Is it something he or she has done to lead you to be suspicious or is this a case of just being nosey or curious? Ive been in both situations. Ive had reasons to believe i should check and theres just been times where they may treat you good and you dont feel "cheated on" but your just curious why she's on the phone so much. Funny thing is, on the flip side, if you look in there phone and find nothing should they now break up with you? lol somethings you cant come back from once you cross that line, Have solid evidence.

Best Answer

you just leave my phone alone and we will be fine - if you cant trust your partner enough then you shouldnt even be with them

Best Answer

I don't know if you should end it, but it isn't cool. You are exactly right, if you don't have complete trust and honesty then you really have nothing anyway.

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

D I S A G R E E

Best Answer

Would on the other hand be childish not to use a bf/gfs phone, just to be sure not to control him/her.

Anyone agree?

Best Answer

depends honestly! Some trust issues are brought on by previous experiences that had nothing to do with current partner.. this was also one of my questions this evening! If your snooping because you feel deceived by that particular person then maybe reconsider the relationship.. if your distrust comes from a past event none relating to current boyfriend, remember know to people are the same!

Best Answer

Ppl who snoop can not be trusted. Liars and theives

Best Answer

I've never had that urge. Generally, you can smell cheat coming on in the first place. My stomach knots up and I bite my nails. Sure enough I find out about the cheating in a few weeks.

Best Answer

you certainly have a point

Best Answer

any person that does that has serious issues

Best Answer

ah hahahahaha...trust!!!.....ahhhhh...so naive!!

Best Answer

feel free to explain lol

Best Answer