So bad EP censors it if I don't put stars in, lol. Seriously, make an account there, go into a science category and ask a question that hasn't already been asked 1,000 times. Such as 'What would water be like if it were not polar?'. You'll get suspended within 5 minutes (no joke) and the only questions that are ''allowed'' by their messed-up community is ''OMG!! he came in the pool! can i get preggers off the toilet?!?!?'' That type of question does not get reported even if it's in the incorrect category and gets lots of serious, long answers while the science questions get answers like this 'Troll!' 'Stupid question!' 'Wow get a life!' Seriously do some people just hate other people wanting to learn? What are stupid people doing on a website like that?
TheSoberGnome TheSoberGnome 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Education

Agree

Best Answer

No, that's EP..yes, I realize I can leave at any time.

Best Answer

disagree, ive never had problems with them and ive had my acct for almost 5 yrs, you probably just had a run of bad luck, i agree theres people around there that report people for nothing, last wk i got reported 8 times, and all for nothing, i wasnt breaking any rules, people on ya do that , unfortunately and i find it unfair to lose my favorite contacts because of that, also since april we're not allowed to answer over 80 questions a day and that stinks, i havent been working cause of several surgeries and used to like to go into the family section and i would spend hrs helping people out with their problems and it stinks that i cant do that anymore, i guess im on ep right now cause i already used up my 80 for the day, i do like not being limited here

Best Answer

Yeah, it sucks.

Best Answer