serious)? (Not sure if the person who said this to me is just making an excuse for the general behavior, so, opinions, please!)
333cookies 333cookies 26-30, F 21 Answers Apr 3, 2011

I don't see how the same action by the other gender is better or worse. Cheating is cheating.<br />
But I do think a woman who has given birth to a mans children and then he cheats...thats pretty painful.

Best Answer

Of course terrible but at least he wasn't pregnant to and gave birth to the children of a man who would/could/has done this to you.

Best Answer

disagree. people cheat because they are selfish...period. All excuses for cheating boil down to selfishness at the bottom.

Best Answer

Very very true.

Best Answer

It's equally serious both ways. Women cheat for the same reasons as men : they want some good f******g. But they have more of a feeling they have to dress it up and pretend it's all about the heart and not the loins.

Best Answer

It's wrong no matter who cheats on who.

Best Answer

Wait what?<br />
cheating = cheating. I can actually prove that formula with numbers if you want.

Best Answer

Disagree, cheating is equally serious for both genders since it has the same overall consequences. If either sex cheats, divorce/child custody may follow.

Best Answer

Backstabbers are backstabbers.....does it matter who is backstabbing, lying, sneaking and destroying another person and a relationship?

Best Answer

Disagree: This sounds more like it is from a womans perspective. There are always two sides to every story.<br />
No, I don't feel it is worse for woman to cheat. Cheating is still cheating, no matter who does it.

Best Answer

actually, the person who presented this idea to me was a man...

Best Answer

Of course a man would say that, especially if he is a cheater. He wants to make men that cheat seem not as bad as women that cheat.

Best Answer

disagree cheating is cheating

Best Answer

Cheating by either is bad. However, society will look down at a woman for cheating more than they will a man. There is a double standard that women should be above the desire to cheat.

Best Answer

It is more serious when a woman cheats. Cheating men usually just want the sex. Women, in general, need an emotional connection with a lover. Why do you think men result to telling women what their hearts need to hear in order to bed them. I can handle her cheating physically with much more ease than I can handle knowing she gave another man her heart and soul. this happened to me early in our marriage. She is a good woman. I was not a good husband. She has never been sexually adventurous so I could not understand how she could have an affair. She told me she thought she loved him. 20+ years later I still wonder if she chose honor and loyalty over lust and passion. We have been together since she was14 and I 16. To this day I have trouble believing a man would continue an affair with a married woman if the sex was as traditional and boring as it is when we make love. He asked her to leave me for him. She declined and stayed with me. I often think she left a little of herself in that affair that I could not recover.

Best Answer

I agree with most of what you say but looking in from the outside i would like to offer my thoughts on your situation if i may. The reason i believe this happened to begin with is that you both were a very young age, at such a young age we all, man or woman, dont truly know what it is in life we really want because we havent had the experiences to weigh each one aginst. So in your case I truely feel that she didnt really give this person her heart and soul but just seeing what it was she thought she was missing. She obviously stayed with you because she realized it was YOU she loved and it really had nothing to do with having to choose between honor and loyalty vs. lust and passion! If you truly Love this person, Let it go because she has already chose you! good luck my friend

Best Answer

my last reply was for feligray

Best Answer

Cheating is cheating both are humans both sexes can be hurt equally.My friend was just informed his wife cheated.He was told last week.

Best Answer

Cheating is cheating, whether by a married man or a married woman. I do think there tends to be different reasons why each gender cheats, but the bottom line is that it is a pretty destructive behavior in a married relationship. It destroys trust and love, and the pain of betrayal is excruciating - regardless of which gender does the cheating.

Best Answer

.......then after the destruction of trust &amp; love the bitterness slowly starts to creep in if the partner who has been betrayed does not keep a very close check on his/her emotions.

Best Answer

not at all cheating is cheating... maybe reasons for it.. but not male or female...

Best Answer

Unforgivable for a man to cheat.<br />
Women have reasons to cheat.

Best Answer

I TOTALLY DISAGREE! either way someone has broken the trust that is shared and is extremely painful for the faithful partner. Cheating is nothing more than a selfish act! If there is problems in the relationship be it sexual or emotional, talk to your partner, get counseling and exaust all options for reconsiliation fst and then if you cant work things out DIVORCE that person instead of cheating. Not only will it be easier on your current spouse, it will show future partners that your not a cheater and a trustworthy individual. In the long run you will also feel better about yourself! good luck

Best Answer

Is this a trick question?

Best Answer

Ok...I had to think about this. I separate it into two categories so to speak. You have your classic woman and then you have your modern woman. Follow me now.<br />
If we're discussing a classic woman, meaning she fits the general character desc<x>ription of a woman, then yes. Simply because a default woman is mainly guided by her emotions. If she has committed to sleeping with another man while married, then she has already decided a couple of weeks back if she should do it or not. Most woman, not all are faithful. If she's cheating, she's already decided that the current relationship she is having is over. Her mind is made up, just her body hasn't left yet. Hence, someone saying that a married woman cheating is much more serious. Because she's instilled with the characteristics of family care. Its her instincts.<br />
Now the modern woman is an entirely different story. She has a different mind set. She's grown tired of men having all the fun. She's made some changes. She has picked up some characteristics of some dog minded men. So for that I will say its not that serious because maybe she just wants a little fling on the side but she knows that at home where she wants to be. If she doesn't want the man, she would have already been on the next train smoking. <br />
So do I agree or disagree? I disagree. Its serious for both parties involved. Then sometimes its not. Depends on the type of love you have. But I know for myself, my loyalty will remain and I would expect hers to do the same. I don't want anybody in what is mine, just as much as you don't want what is yours all up in something else.

Best Answer

Disagree. Sexism has no place in our modern world.

Best Answer