ROFL God wins everytime X)

Best Answer

Haha yep ^_^

Best Answer

let the vengance in gods hands it belongs to him lol

Best Answer

I'm sorry you were violated though...I truly hope that bastard suffers more than you've had to endure.

Best Answer

Josemariacorcoran: yes, there were plenty of times i would have loved to bash his face in myself but it feels much better knowing i didn't have to get my hands dirty and whatever god there is was on my side (:

Best Answer

Lushiro: thanks, and yes it's been pretty hard but this makes me so so happy (:

Best Answer

If you're happy I am happy :) God is certainly watching over you. He may not be able to stop people from choosing such horrible acts but he can definitely make them suffer for it, painfully.

Best Answer

get a pillow..finish him off

Best Answer

I wish lol

Best Answer

Ridin the Karma train!

Best Answer

Yep, gotta love it ^_^

Best Answer
Best Answer

maybe you should remind him of what he did and ask him how he likes getting his face bashed in

Best Answer

Nah i don't want to see him. I still feel my stomach turn everytime i see him

Best Answer

I know you don't want to see him but you run into him every once in a while as it is. Does anyone feel sorry for him now?

Best Answer

Everyone feels a tiny bit sorry but they're all happy it happened to him because he's an a**hole and has f*cked over many people

Best Answer

Lol. (Will this be enough?)

Best Answer

Lol yes, his whole face is wired shut

Best Answer

It's good seeing karma

Best Answer

Yes, i didn't think much of it until now.

Best Answer

AMEN girl :)

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

Did you ever report the rape to the police? (Could save his next victim...)

Best Answer

No, i didn't have the courage to tell anyone about it..

Best Answer

You gotta tell at least one person, pumpkin. Is there ANYONE you know who you feel you can really trust? (How bout an older sister or cousin or aunt or something?... or maybe a school counsellor...) # What are you afraid someone will think of you?

Best Answer

Oh no i can't.. besides, it's been like 2 years since that happened.. it's too late now. I don't know what they'd think of me but i know what i think of me and i don't want others to think that way.. i just felt so nasty and ugly, i wouldn't dare tell anyone in real life what happened..

Best Answer