Need some serious cheering up here... All get out...my bad
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 19 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

I call this my fukitall hour...have at least 3 of them daily !!!

Best Answer

No, it ain't funny. It sucks. Bigtime. Good news though, it can change the other way around. <br />
Now how on earth are we going to cheer you up sweety?

Best Answer

that's happened to me one or twice.....it's this site I think....

Best Answer

Not funny at all :(

Best Answer

Yes, and it is up to you how long you stay pissed off for, just move on….

Best Answer

Never said I was pissed..But hey thanks a lot

Best Answer

Ain't if funny how one moment you realize how to cure the common cold - and then suddenly you sneeze and forget your own name?<br />
Ain't it funny how one moment you're trying to find your car in a crowded parking lot - and then it hits you... you took the bus?<br />
Ain't if funny how one moment you're happy as a lark - and the next you're happy as a clam?<br />
Ain't if funny how one moment you can be all gloomy and depressed that you have a fat butt - then you read some strangers post and suddenly you're "Rolling On The Floor Laughing that Butt Off" (fastest way to lose weight).

Best Answer

lol..That is so true thanks sweetie

Best Answer

Just doing my job, ma'am

Best Answer

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. *Hugs*

Best Answer

Walks over in Superman tights.. picks you up in arms and takes you for a flight around the world. Stops at the drive through too pick up some food and brings ya back home

Best Answer

What can we do to cheer you up, dear?

Best Answer

I wish I knew

Best Answer

I feel the same way when i light my last smoke and crack my last beer. Cheer up or I will flash you every 5 minutes......and no one wants that.

Best Answer

I hate when that happens

Best Answer

Yea, just driving along belting out the lyrics to Bob Seger's Turn the page, then you hit somebody.

Best Answer

Ain't it funny hair will grow in your armpits?

Best Answer

happens to me all the time. people are stupid and it's their fault for having no common sense or sense of decency

Best Answer