It's sad that some people don't get this.

Best Answer

Good observation

Best Answer

I've never heard of someone getting killed in a car accident because of pot

Best Answer

Or beating their wives/husbands or kids, or causing death to others on the roads

Best Answer

Damn right. Booze is way more dangerous than pot.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Anything can be more destructive than anything else if used harmfully.

Best Answer

It is dope. Im a sober alcoholic. Nearly killed me many times over from gran mal seizures to a damaged liver. Im fortunate to be alive but its still a daily struggle for me

Best Answer

human beings are not geared for anything that effects there brains,seen too much negative effects of both. Alcohol is by far worse than he other, but recommend none.

Best Answer

Pot itself is fine in moderation just like alchohol. Take anything to extremes and it becomes a destructive force. First husband was a drug addict,second husband that I am now divorcing is an alcoholic.These two men have let a substance overtake their lives ,pretty much destroying everything in their path.

Best Answer

Nah, alchohol doesn't make you psychotic or lead to schizophrenia.

Best Answer

Difficult to say, because the levels of use in society are vastly different. <br />
In terms of human health, moderate alcohol use for most people over a long period isn't a problem. Moderate dope use over many years , has a range of health efffects. Massive overuse of anything is unhealthy. <br />
In terms of impact on others, I suspect alcohol fuelled violence is more likely than the schizofrenic side effects that a smaller minority have.

Best Answer

Of course. Who in their right mind would argue that it's not?

Best Answer

I think alcohol is more destructive to society. Im not sure which is more damaging to the individual.<br />
As far as road accidents go they reckon drinkers hit moving things and stoners hit stationary things. I dont know whether i buy this or not tbh

Best Answer

They are both a drug and they both are depressents on the Central nervous system. Both kill brain cells, both rot the organs, whats the difference??? One is Legal and one is Illegal!

Best Answer

There's another huge difference, but let's see if you can figure it out :)

Best Answer

Marijuana rots the organs? :-) Erm...no.

Best Answer

So the lung isnt an organ!!!!!! you inhale the smoke!!!

Best Answer

Marijuana is not a depressant on the Central Nervous System. Marijuana does not kill brain cells. Marijuana does NOT "rot" your organs. Marijuana does NOT harm the lungs, if vaporized or eaten....and even if it's smoked - recent studies have proven that non-excessive marijuana smoke does NOT harm lungs.

Best Answer

There was a recent study that proves Marijuana smoke barely irritates the lungs and because of HOW it is smoked, lung capacity is not altered. Sorry, marijuana is great.

Best Answer

WHATEVER!!!!!

Best Answer

both are bad. But alcohol is what caused my husbands liver to fail. Luckily he got a new liver. only because he quit drinking.

Best Answer