It ruins a lot of lives.

Best Answer

Suicide on the installment plan.

Best Answer

Its a horrible disease.

Best Answer

causes more deaths than ALL the drugs put together........................fact

Best Answer

it numbs the senses... at times..Thank God. so... what the hey... you got pills of all kinds, other addictions that keeps the mind numb.... or roll a joint. they all are ways to escape. like here on ep.TMI! lol.

Best Answer

Not a very nice disease to have

Best Answer

AA is for quiters

Best Answer

For those who got through any addiction... they come to experience a new Life and it's awesome. Alcoholism is destroying people, their relationship with their family and other loved ones. This is when you know it's an addiction. Sad... I'm starting school to become an Alochol and Drug Addiction Counselor. Many out there need - want - help, and it's only going to get worse in the future, as far as I can tell.

Best Answer

will stop when people find other productive stuff to release all their stress

Best Answer

You know I was married to an alcoholic for 20 years so not a big fan....What a jerk he was

Best Answer

Undeniable after a while

Best Answer

my dad is no more becozz of it.. now my elder brother following his route.. he won't change.. i don't say don't drink but don't be an addict of alcohol

Best Answer

my brother begin drinking after my father die, My mom used to get mad at him until one day she sat him down and explain all the things that can happen to him if he continue drinking. That was the last night he drank, sometimes all it takes is to sit down calmly and talk...maybe your brother will listen if you tell him how much you love him and how you will hate to loose him too.

Best Answer

send me to the hospital when I was 7 months old... My alcoholic dad was supposed to babysit so he took me to the bar with him. When I cried he fill my bottle with rum. good think is I don't remember if I had a hangover...LOL

Best Answer

is that a joke?????

Best Answer

An expensive course! ;)

Best Answer

Pass us another beer please .

Best Answer