I realize nobody has an answer that can be validated and proven, but as a whole do you think aliens are among us or watching us? If so would you mind giving some details or maybe websites to further your explaination.
BentWizzard BentWizzard 26-30, M 24 Answers Jul 22, 2012

100% REAL. I should know...I had sex with an alien.

Best Answer

Real. Otherwise, it's a waste of space. Watch the show Ancient Aliens. Some of their theories are nuts, but some make sense and make you think.

Best Answer

Aliens were behind 9/11. They needed an excuse to establish the TSA and Homeland Security so they could continue their anal probes without attracting attention. It was also a welcome way to distract the public from the whole Roswell ordeal caused by one drunk alien who should have never been driving.

Best Answer

I have actually seriously heard that theory proposed before

Best Answer

Some people recognize the truth when they hear it. The rest want to put them in rubber rooms.

Best Answer

You made me LOL

Best Answer

It's a mathematical certainty.

Best Answer

Yeah, but why would they ever come here???

Best Answer

Who knows, there are tons of ideas on that subject too.

Best Answer

Well...if it was "expensive" for them to get here...they'd likely either make contact or drop rocks on us until most of us were dead. So if all reports are not just insane people...their technology actually makes it cheap enough for them to come here and...do research, or play pranks. If they are here, they don't consider us enough of a threat to destroy, as to destroy us, all they have to do is drop a number of asteroids on our civilization.

Best Answer

haven't you SEEN the kardashians? :D totally real

Best Answer

Somewhere

Best Answer

Look in the mirror! I believe that the material that made us eventually possible had to have come from space via comets etc or maybe the complex organics were already present in the cloud of material that collapsed to form our solar system. Think about it: if we didn't, where else could we have from? The only other answer is if God made it so. Which is the most likely? I know which one I believe.

Best Answer

Thats true too speaking in a purely mathematical sense it is almost impossible for us to be the only intelligent life in the universe.

Best Answer

I entirely agree with you. Life will pop up whenever and wherever it possibly can. We're the proof!

Best Answer

Think of it this way too: Imagine you have a giant loaf of bread that is a few miles square. One day, you suddenly find a spot of mould somewhere on the surface. Now, what are the chances that that is the only place that you will find mould? No, the chances of you finding plenty more places with mould would be the sensible conclusion. I believe life is very much like that throughout the universe.

Best Answer

I have honestly never heard it put like that but it explains it so well I would like to add you too if you don't mind.

Best Answer

It would be a pleasure to be added by a like-minded guy like yourself. Add away!

Best Answer

How could there not be. Space is just too vast not to have life somewhere else. Maybe they aren't capable of making it here (yet), but that doesn't mean they aren't out there somewhere.

Best Answer

I am an alien and I am taking notes. Sorry to say you didn't make the evacuation list.

Best Answer

Dammit !!!

Best Answer

Sorry bout that, but you obviously know too much about our plan.

Best Answer

Totally validatd. If there's a God, why would this be the only. If not, would there not be similar conditions to create life elsewhere

Best Answer

True, and even in the Bible (KJV) Jesus himself makes what could be considered a reference to aliens.

Best Answer

Real, man, just check out who's mowing your lawn.

Best Answer

i'm a believer.

Best Answer

If we are here then they can be out there.

Best Answer

I think it is a possibility. Nothing more, nothing less.

Best Answer

Maybe.. I have viable sources who have viewed "things"... in the sky unexplained.

Best Answer