I just realized there are more girls than guys in like every class that I've had through out my whole life so far. I don't mind or anything, just wondering.
sinfulyouth sinfulyouth 16-17, M 7 Answers Mar 13, 2013 in Community

Look on the bright side……… better chance at getting a girlfriend that way. More to choose from.

Best Answer

That is a little strange. The schools tend to discriminate against boys, classify boys as "poor students" and put more boys into the "poor student" classes. By high school, many of the best and smartest boys end up in the "Special Education" class once intended for retards and mental problem kids. Turns out that the only place boys can get any attention from teachers is in SPED classes. Its a systematic sexist bigotry against boys.

Best Answer

waah?! Are you sure lol? My classess just have more females...

Best Answer

Can you transfer schools?

Best Answer

No I like my school. Jokes I f*cking hate it, I like my friends. I'm not complaining, the girls in my class are hot.

Best Answer

Kids!

Best Answer