usually think i am stupid or uneducated or something, i dunno what it is but i really really want to try white because there is this saying "you never had it right until you had it white" so i want to try, no offense to the black ladies, i mean i am really in to the whole bbw (big black woman) thing it's just i want to broaden my horizons and also i heard that white women are animals in the bedroom. so why is this? why don't the white girls want a piece of this and what do i need to do to get me some of that? (i'm talking pale white, not tan)
Imisshome Imisshome 18-21, M 5 Answers Jun 21 in Dating & Relationships

"Once you go black, you don't go back." I had a friend like you, and he tried white and ended up going back to black girls. I have only dated white guys myself, and really haven't had any interest in black guys. White guys give me a lot of attention, and black guys occasionally, but I guess it's just preference. Good luck! <br />
P.S.- I've heard black girls are much better in bed :P

Best Answer

I never understood that 'race' thing.... isn't it more a personality thing? Or maybe it's a cultural thing in the US.... but in Europe you couldn't really make a cultural distinction between black and white like that it would definitely be a personality thing...

Best Answer

Good luck !some white girls are so focused on conforming that they are not in touch with themselves ! Plus they are arrogant !

Best Answer

Everyone is different.

Best Answer

"All your life".... dude unless you are lying about your age you are 18-21..... how many women could you have 'dated' at your age.... ?!! :P

Best Answer

i dunno, ever since i hit 50 i have been aging backwards... next year i will be 17.

Best Answer