helpineedahug helpineedahug 46-50, M 22 Answers Jun 10, 2011

Is it possible she's clinically depressed?

Best Answer

this seems to be a common problem amongst marriages. Thank goodness im single!

Best Answer

Your wife is probably going through something personal, and uses food & sleep to cope. Carbs, sugar, and rest increase seratonin, a hormone that maintains a good mood. Many women, including myself, fall into this kind of behavior when we're overwhelmed, depressed, or stressed. See what's on the calendar next weekend and surprise her with a date night, a spa day/couples' massage, or even a night away. This will show her that you care, that she matters, and might even put her in the mood :) Good luck.

Best Answer

I FELT THE SAME WAY AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT TURNED OUT I WAS OVERMEDICATED FOR DEPRESSION.ONCE I LESSENED MY MEDS I FELT LIKE A NEW PERSON.I EVEN HAD AN INTREST IN MAKING LOVE AGAIN.TRY TO OFFER A MASSAGE OR SOME SORT OF PHYSICAL INTIMACY MAY GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN,ABOVE ALL BE PATIENT.GOOD LUCK AND HERES A HUG FOR YOU.

Best Answer

not so much a question...but regardless, have you brought the matter up with your wife? open communication can work wonders for a relationship

Best Answer

yes many a times she just looks at me as if im not there.

Best Answer

Try combing food and love making! Whip cream, chocolate and strawberries to name a few of edible fun! Pretty much try spicing up the love making. From being married too long I have learned problems in the bedroom often reflect relationship issues (if my wife is upset w me it will be a dry spell) so try communicating with your wife to see what's going on. Maybe she is upset with your relationship, maybe she feels overwhelmed, maybe she is depressed, maybe she is ill etc but try to find out what is going on.

Best Answer

forget what she wants. you should just constantly rape her. after u get tired of sexually abusing her, dump that lazy good for nothing ***** and get a new *****.

Best Answer

well susgest you say something tell her how you feel i mean we all must eat to live but if its a situation thats she isn't working not contributing to the house hold then you have to say something show her what you need not want be nice about it tell her you miss how she touches you you miss how her body feels next to yours tell her you miss hearing how she moans while youre having sex take her out or cook for her youre got to get her feeling seeing something who you are

Best Answer

Well sleep-eat-office and very little sex from wife is the routine - god have mercy on me - she's a mountain of ice

Best Answer

wait, am I the only one that see's this? I am a woman and we dont ask to make love, either I attack or be attacked...Go and attack your wife, if she turns you down over and over again. There is a very serious problem with your marriage or her mental health. Please investigate asap!

Best Answer

Go get a divorce.

Best Answer

Maybe depressed? Unhappy with her life? Like all above......communicate. Touch her, hold her, do some nice stuff. Once you're married, nice stuff shouldn't end.

Best Answer

What's the question?

Best Answer

maybe you should take her for a romantic getaway ... in a place where there's no TV :)

Best Answer

dont allow her continue like that cuz will lose interest in life, she must think about cleaning the house, visitng the nearest people , respecting you taking care of herself......lots of things but sex is important too

Best Answer

Is she overwhelmed?

Best Answer

concentrate on saying positive things to her like you cant see yourself with another woman she is the most beautiful woman to her inside and out and if she tries to play it off say firmly "NO I'm being serious you really are in my eyes" trust me my wife went through the same thing once she started to get out of her slump she will make love to you every night

Best Answer

she sounds she is bored too!! jus try pleasing her and showering her with extra attention and see if she responds well..people say that 5:1 should be the happy:Sad interaction ratio for a happy marriage

Best Answer

she might have depression

Best Answer

Mine was that way before she divorced me, but all I wanted was for her to quit screaming at me for 29 out of 30 days.

Best Answer