darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 15 Answers Jul 9, 2011

i'm an orphan.

thanks for reminding me.

Best Answer

are you up for adoption?

Best Answer

yes . will you take me in ?

Best Answer

gimme your hand.

Best Answer

My mom gave me...well her life besides love. I gave her back the same, and together we learn something new every day; patience, understanding, compromise…anything and everything. :)

Best Answer

My childhood like many others were not pleasant. When I had my own kids, I was determined to be the best mom I possibly could. When my kids were about 6, 4, and 1, one day my mom asked me, How did I become such a good mother.. I told her I didn't want to hurt her, but I did the opposite of everything she did with me. Then she said.... I wish you would've been my mother.

Best Answer

My Mother is Manic Depressive has been all my life.. I have taught her so much in the last few years. I hope that one day she will wake up before it is to late.

Best Answer

I gave them a pain in the ***. But they reciprocate.

Best Answer

They are amazing in all aspect , but okay , i have taught them life is about experimenting things , asking why everytime , searching for who i am , why i am .........not just mere "listening" to parents words to be "good" .

Best Answer

That they dont have to pretend like they are always right,or have all the answers,I know they are not,and life would be much easyer if we would all listen to each others point of veiw before making decisions that will effect us both. I guess it's like showing mutual respect.

Best Answer

That their sacrifices paid off!

Best Answer

Patience and forgiveness...they had to do a lot of that with me...

Best Answer

I taught them to give up

Best Answer

Maybe to trust themselves more.

Best Answer

my parent were never really around. in fact i raised myself for the most part

Best Answer

That what they thought were good parenting skills was just that I was a good kid. Their parenting approach didn't work on my wild/crazy sisters

Best Answer