not entirely. a lot of peoples suffering try not to suffer but still do. a lot more of them suffer because of what others do as well. suffering isn't always due to the one under it.

Best Answer

It is diffucult to ascribe the suffering a a sick person or a starving person to "desire". Further, I submit that a life without "attatchments" isn't a human life at all.

Best Answer

Think Buddhists are probably concentrating on spritual suffering, where physical needs are satisfied but longing still remains ? Gentle Eastern thoughtful, meditative approach, as against aggressive Western materialism ?<br />
Read there are beteween 350 and 500 million followers wordwide ? Certainly many Lotto winners, to take an example, end up deeply unhappy. Medical benefits of meditation well known. So they may be onto something ?<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

i cant find an argumant against what you are saying so i would have to say yes i agree for people saying that starving and sick people dont desire yes they do they desire to be healthy they desire to be fed this isthe way i interpret it anyway

Best Answer

Thanks gypsmae ..actually this is a quote from buddhist teaching , thought it was interesting and put it up here .. =-)

Best Answer

Sounds like gibberish. Anyone in constant anguish or pain suffers.

Best Answer

No, I don't! My downfall is ALS! I have no such preconceived notions! However, my suffering increases in terms of symptoms!

Best Answer