I do enjoy binge drinking from time to time. But ive never used drugs in my life. I get turned off by people who it seems they live to be drunk or high. Is there something wrong with me?
Blurbel Blurbel 26-30, M 15 Answers Jun 22, 2012

maybe you just drive them to drink?

Best Answer

Sound like you know some really immature girls. Seems time to broaden your horizons.

Best Answer

No. good for you! I'm the same when I see a guy big on getting high and drinking like a drunklord I don't think much of them at all...

Best Answer

You need to meet some new people. Gyms and health clubs are good places to meet people who care about them-selves and what they consume...good luck!

Best Answer

Here's the question, I'm a girl who is really into getting drunk and occasionally high - definitely used to be much more that way inclined - but I have a similar problem. All the guys I fancy are much less educated than me and tend to be not very nice people. They don't tend to be into getting high. What's wrong with me?

Best Answer

low self esteem

Best Answer

It's just the times people are stressed and drugs and booze go hand and hand anyone who doesn't gets shunned maybe it's because it makes them second guess their decisions?

Best Answer

I don't mind girls who have a drink, or like to smoke pot. it's not the actions I don't like, its the reasoning behind the actions I don't.

There is a difference between having a drink out with friends, and getting "drunk" for the sake of getting drunk and partying like an idiot. That's the type of drinking I don't like. Immature, thoughtless, attention seeking type of drinking.

Best Answer

While some people may simply enjoy it, bear in mind that there are others who suffer from alcoholism and/ or addiction which is truly a disease.

Best Answer

That's a silly question, of course there's nothing wrong with you for being that way. I admire it. Its a good thing to have the occasional fun or getting **** faced in moderation. Its not good at all to make that your priority and "live off of it" as you say.

You're awesome, stay awesome :)

ps. Some girls might be doing it just because they think you would like that and they want to impress you. so if you do find a girl you really like but you dont like this specific thing about her then it might really help to talk about it and let her know that you need someone to get ****** up consistently, you like fun, ur not a buzz kill or anything. but there's more to life :) maybe she'll get it. if she doesn't hey at least you tried!

Best Answer

Nah, I've never been high or drunk either. There's a few out there like us, but most ppl fall into the trend after a while, I'm still going strong at 20yrs old yay! lol. although I do sometimes wonder how I would act "high"

Best Answer