deliciouscherry deliciouscherry 26-30, F 10 Answers Mar 8 in Dating & Relationships

This is another black inducted lie.

Best Answer

They don't.

Best Answer

I have never preferred one race over another. It's all about attitude ans personality to me.

Best Answer

Thats my girl :-)

Best Answer

They have an extra 6"

Best Answer

Yeah useless inches!!!! lol

Best Answer

they can be warm, open, dead sexy :)

Best Answer

My first wife dated many black men in her teen years. She told me she really enjoyed sex with them. She guessed she'd had sex with over 100 black men between the ages of 16 and 19. She married me as 'cover' as she didn't want to disappoint her family. Only married a shirt time and I learned she continued to have sex with a lot of black guys. Picking them up in clubs usually. I asked her if I could watch. She said sure. I watched her give oral sex to a group of 4 young black dudes in a club parking lot. 2 of them wanted to bang her so she let them in the back seat of our car. I was so turned on by watching her that we continued to do this for years. It was so hot!

Best Answer

you mean do they have free will ? I have applaud them for not soliciting on EP like some people I know

Best Answer

they don't

Best Answer

Statistics show that's not true

Best Answer

Statistics? lol statistics |stəˈtistiks| |stəˈtɪstɪks| |stəˈtɪstɪks|
plural noun [treated as sing. ]
the practice or science of collecting and analyzing numerical data in large quantities, esp. for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample.

Best Answer