Please answer unless your quattro610. (Because I don't give a crap about what you think if you are quattro610.)
willdancefordessert willdancefordessert 13-15, F 14 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Hobbies

When I got old enough, I began thinking for myself. I weighed the evidence in a clinical manner for several religious sects. I had to come to the basic logical conclusion that it there were many religions on the planet, all claiming to be correct and the others were deluded, that if any one of them was incorrect, they all had to be. Religion is man made. There are no gods. It is all made up. That doesn't mean they don't serve a purpose in society. Some people, like you, have a need to believe in an all knowing superior being that has your life planned out for you.

Best Answer

Because I only believe in things that are true.

Best Answer

The Holy Bible is ancient literature and should be studied in a scholarly manner, just as scholars would study any other piece of ancient literature. It doesn't deserve special status, just because miracles are attributed to one its literary characters.

Best Answer

Same reason I don't believe in the tooth fairy and santa. Personally I don't get why people actually believe such rubbish.

Best Answer

I do belive there was a prophet named jesus... because that is actually proven... so I know it... but I belive many things in the bible are legends... there were to many generations of retelling it to have the things actually there like they were in real

Best Answer

i dont doubt there was such a man who existed, but all the other B.S. in that book ruined any credibility for him.

Best Answer

For the same reason I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Best Answer

Yu daon't have to believe in Jesus to live by what he is suppose to have said

Best Answer

I look at the scientific perspective of how we came to be. I like facts, cold hard facts.

Best Answer

Never been given a reason to. A good one, that is.

Best Answer