Sk8ErGurL101 Sk8ErGurL101 13-15, F 14 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Singledom

Who cares? Why do you young teens care so much about fitting in? -_-

Best Answer

Well the thing is I truthfully don't fit in at all and I'm happy I don't. My friends just talk about it a lot and I have nothing to say :/

Best Answer

Tell them to shut up then.

Best Answer

That's always an option heh.

Best Answer

Better to have nothing to say than to say something stupid.

Best Answer

Totally normal to feel left out, but I think 15 is still too young for that kind of thing. If I look at the guys I liked at 15 now, I'm so glad I dodged those bullets. Take it from a stranger ok?

Best Answer

Nah dont worry and dont give into peer pressure. Enjoy being single for as long as you can, there is a lifetime for dating and relationships. No need to rush.

Best Answer

thats absolutely fine dear!

Best Answer

Don't take this the wrong way, but most relationships before one of the kids can drive is kind of meaningless. Also, it's hard to date before you can have a part-time job. No one in my high school lasted past high school who started dating before they were 17.<br />
I didn't date till I was 16. I am very glad because it would be so embarrassing to have to have my parents drive me somewhere or ask money from my parents.

Best Answer

Ah, normal. I'll bet man, well at least some of those friends a grossly exagerating the kiss and tell tails. But not to worry - you have another 75 wonderfull years of life to go.

Best Answer

why do you care what ppl think your just being a follower instead of a leader an yes its normal stop trying to grow up so fast an enjoy being a kid it will happen when it happens

Best Answer

normal

Best Answer

Oh gosh I don't get why people feel this way. It'll happen when it happens there is no normal.

Best Answer

Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

You are so lucky.

Best Answer

pssh if anything, That's good!

Best Answer

That is really awesome...Dating sucks.

Best Answer