Coconut bra.

Best Answer

Yes! lol

Best Answer

stuff.

Best Answer

Bring as much extra cash as you can. and some spare batteries for your digital camera. Take lots of pictures.

Best Answer

Ohhhh yes! Lots and lots and lots of pictures. I think I should just glue my camera to my face

Best Answer

Take a deck of cards to play ***** poker with the natives. ;)

Best Answer

You should obviously take me!! Seriously, take me with you!!! Besides that, swimsuit, sunblock and a camera will do. Enjoy and travel safe! :)

Best Answer

Bring an extra bathing suit, and shorts, you won't need much else to wear you can pretty much get in everywhere in just a suit and wrap around or shorts.<br />
I over packed brought stuff I did not even need to wear very relaxed dress codes.

Best Answer

Sunscreen. A hat. Lots of money. Lol

Best Answer

A hat! Awesome. First good recommendation I read that I didnt have planned already Thank You!!!

Best Answer

Me! :D

Best Answer

Ok climb into my man purse!

Best Answer

Yippie skippiieeee!!!!! :D

Best Answer

Wait WHAT did you say? GET OUT OF MY PURSE!!

Best Answer

BRING ME!!! :D

Best Answer

You can fit in the overhead bin!

Best Answer

Yay :3

Best Answer

my hate. take my hate. <br />
LUCKY ***! enjoy man! :] Be safe. Have an awesome time.

Best Answer

Hehehehe thank you!!! =)
Im worried that im going to take it all for granted and the time will just fly by =(

Best Answer

that would be waaack! you can't let that happen. a lot of people drreeaam about going. only for you to be like.. eh. lol

Best Answer

Travel light, nothing but the clothes you wear

Best Answer

Hmmm...

Best Answer

Don't forget to take xtra memory cards for the camera ... they will probably be MORE expensive over there being a tourist destination ....

Best Answer