SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 27 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Hypothetically...alone...better one miserable person than two.

Best Answer

Who said being alone is miserable?

Best Answer

Well, some people r wired REALLY SCREWY

Best Answer

Eh, yea, true.

Best Answer

Alone and fulfilled- because society puts this BS time limit on women that makes them think no one will marry them if they're older and unable to bear children, but doesn't mean I have to believe it.

Best Answer

This is the way I see it: <br />
Gold medal: in a happy, healthy, passionate, in-love relationship <br />
Silver medal: happy and single<br />
Bronze medal: in a mediocre, okay relationship to avoid being "alone and miserable"

Best Answer

How about single but looking for the right one?

Best Answer

Love can grow, it may not be romantic love but it will be lasting. You could meet someone you never know what's in store for you. Try broadening your horizons, join groups e.g. walking, singles holidays etc

Best Answer

Alone but not miserable. If you just settle, the right one can and will come along, and you may not be able to see them.

Best Answer

There are ALWAYS other options.

Best Answer

Alone and miserable, but I'd make myself happy. No sham relationships or replacement husbands.

Best Answer

Alone! NEVER settle.

Best Answer

Or MY option....... alone n COMPLETELY CONTENT

Best Answer

Well, I've been alone and miserable my entire life. I don't think there is a "one" for me anymore anyway.

Best Answer

nobody is perfect... i guess if you keep looking for "the one" chances are u might end up alone and miserable :/ <br />
which do you prefer????

Best Answer

The One = someone not perfect but perfect for me

Best Answer

yeah! :) same for me

Best Answer

That's kinda hard to answer cuz it kinda depends on the not the one guy y is he not the one is there something wrong with him does he hit women or is he a cheater or is he just better off a friend

Best Answer

Being alone only becomes miserable if you let it get to you, actually i had to choose between these two a while ago and i chose the former at the time. The chance to find the one is worth all the tears

Best Answer

I'd much rather be "alone and miserable," at least then I can keep looking for "the one."

Best Answer

How about alone and not miserable?

Best Answer

Nah, I've been happy and alone for 3 years. I'm starting to feel miserable without someone to share experiences with.

Best Answer

Noone.... don't NEED noone

Best Answer