Thoughts on my beauty/fashion blog? http://lindseyquinn.blogspot.com/ If you enjoy it please follow either on blogger, bloglovin', or subscribe to emails of my posts! Thanks(:
alongfortheridewithlindsey alongfortheridewithlindsey 18-21, F 2 Answers Feb 4 in Hobbies

its a trap!!!

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

i dont click on links because itsall too easy to rur a copy site off of your computer then the next thing you know you have copyed all my information and i am left trying to type into a brick...

Best Answer

It's a link to my beauty blog through google... which i dont know why you would be particularly interested in anyway. but okay then! haha

Best Answer

why cant i be beutiful? iif you told me what to type in google then i could check it out...

Best Answer

If you type lindseyquinn.blogspot into google it will come up. But that is no different than clicking the link that will take you directly there. Either way you end up at the site?

Best Answer

if i click the link i might go through something else before i get to the site...

Best Answer

... okay then. you take the long road. haha

Best Answer

If you click the link through google it might go through something else! ahhhh!! scary!! haha what is the difference!? If you dont want to visit the site then dont!

Best Answer

i visited it it seems nice stick with it :)

Best Answer