I did. Especially at your age.<br />
Things were easier when I wasn't living in the same house with her. We bumped heads less. <br />
It wasn't until a few years ago that things got much better. I think that life has become less complicated, and she has come to appreciate me more as a daughter. I too have come to appreciate her more as a mother. All that she did and how she handled things. It makes more sense now.<br />
I think that what you feel is very very common. I also think that you and your mom will probably come to understand one another more over time. Some issues might never be resolved, but your relationship with your mom is not static. You will become a woman as well. <br />
I'm sorry you don't have the relationship that you feel you need. I used to lean on my grandmother and my teachers for much of what I needed. I hope things get better for you.

Best Answer

Thanks, my cousin said the same thing about her mother. This gives me hope(: &lt;3

Best Answer

I haven spoken to my mother in 3 years. My only regret is i didn't commence the black-out sooner

Best Answer

I feel real bad about what you're going through. When i was a teenager, i barely talk to my mom about anything private. It was always casual. But when i started to go to college and i had to stay in a dorm, our relationship got tighter. Maybe because we see each other less which makes us appreciate the moment when we're together. Sometimes, you have to lose something to realize how important it is.

Best Answer

Don't feel bad, my biological mother and I haven't spoken in over five years.

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

Michael Jackson ?

Best Answer

I don't. Not everyone can have the cheerful wholesome Nickelodeon family. My family is complicated and we all have issues

Best Answer