levinel levinel 13-15, T 12 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Music

lessons teach you dicipline Improve Voice Tone proper singing methods, care for the voice, proper breathing

Best Answer

You will learn to control your breathing, and other functions that will improve your abilities. <br />
Look at Celine Dion. She is one of the best of all time, but she doesn't necessarily have the most angelic natural voice. It takes work and knowledge.

Best Answer

I took singing lessons once. It helps you with breathing and tricks to hit high notes. Singing requires skill, not just talent if you want to be really good.

Best Answer

breathing, range, tonal quality

Best Answer

Pitch, breathing and enunciation

Best Answer

They show you how to sing right so you don't get headaches and freeze your vocal cords, then you'll be in a mess.

Best Answer

Just the breathing techniques for me ... Although I wasn't impressed with the lessons overall , she wanted me to sing Opera. No way !

Best Answer

Mostly by teaching you how to breath with your diaphragm so you can have more power in your voice and make notes last longer, vocal exercises to help you keep your voice healthy and they teach you how to sing in a safe way so that you don't damage your vocal chords :o)

Best Answer

They show you how to project, get pitch, read music, breathing, enunciation... well they teach you how to sing. Natural talent needs to be trained in order to get REALLY good. You don't know how good you are until you're with a professional helping you out. Even the best singers can get better.

Best Answer

I don't want the help<br />
I'm like killing u bro<br />
We r soo done

Best Answer

they just do and a little piece of advice to u 13-15 person , u will never get a job off singing just focus on your maths

Best Answer

I make my money doing office stuff, but I play music every day and am in two bands. I love it and it makes me happy. Isn't that important?

Best Answer