You have your ship you are only one and there is one hatch you control two rooms and a below deck you have everything you need to do anything in the universe what do you do!
PhazonMario PhazonMario 18-21, M 13 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Community

put it in the water !!

Best Answer

. . . . . . ?

Best Answer

warm up with a quick solar system re-engineering project. tidy the place up a bit and smack Pluto into Mars... maybe a couple more planetoids also for some quick atmosphere and water. Skim a few NEO's off the top of Venus's envelope on their way into the Sun to ***** some of its greenhouse as well. Maybe move Mercury into the open slot twixt Jupiter and Mars... just get the feel for things before I try to follow the number of the beast

Best Answer

stri-p is a wordydird?

Best Answer

You're stuck on a boat. That's not the whole universe.

Best Answer

only if you think it is not then so be it because you control everything

Best Answer

Trade some non essentials for some wiskey, rum and invite some hot Scottish men to sail around with me.

Best Answer

Does it come with a toaster? I'm not going anywhere without toast.

Best Answer

you have the universe at your fingure tips of course it will have toast

Best Answer

I would reach out to the stars, cruise the other systems and seek out the edges of our galaxy.

Best Answer

Get seasick.

Best Answer

fly away from earth and never return!

Best Answer

Go to Tahiti

Best Answer