OK SO HOWS YOUR DAY :)???
XxDazzlexX XxDazzlexX 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

chicken.....lol

Best Answer

Then what'st he magic age?

Best Answer

Is that.... barbie?

Best Answer

I actually can't tell. I just found it online in the barbie google search, but I can't tell if she's a different Brand. :p

Best Answer

Thats what the half plus seven rule is for.

Best Answer

Older men younger women is fine.. older women younger men is fine.. same age is fine.. a few years older or younger is fine.. there is no rule that miraculously guarantees happiness..

Best Answer

At 28 there is **** you can no longer offer??

Best Answer

Well for starters I no longer want to get married and I no longer want to do the whole live together bull sh!t, I dont want to make a family I dont want any of that I just want someone for companionship and love, which is why I would prefer someone whos older and is divorced or not longer takes interest in the house with the picket fence Bs.

Best Answer

Ummm... do you think someone at 22 is thinking about that??

Best Answer

I dont know but I I cant take that risk incase it evolves...

Best Answer

Ahh ok I see where you are coming from... you are right.. people don't have to marry.. they don't have to have kids... many younger women see these as ties that even today bind a woman more than a man.. many women do choose not to marry or have families..there is nothing wrong with that.. I assumed you had been hurt and that was why you dint want all that.. but I see now.
LOL I still say older might still want to marry and make you HIS for security.. his to stop you straying.. seriously in truth older/younger relationships can and do work but are still subject to the same pressures same age relationships have plus a few more.. Doesn't mean they cant be overcome.. but it's not a guaranteed or easy route either x

Best Answer

not bad , Grandma !

Best Answer

There's that 28 year old woman that wanna date me but I'm thinking of friend zoning her, what do you think. (p.s. keep your reply PG-14)

Best Answer

LOL @ keep response at pg 14 XD your so g@y...I mean if shes like looking for eventual marriage n sh1T and u eventually want something like that go for it.

Best Answer

Seriously?!! I was just parodying your previous question, Dr Dazzy.

Best Answer

LOL oh in that case let her be ur sugar mamma :P

Best Answer

Oh, not again!!

Best Answer

I don't get it.....,Im 26 and I regularly date women who are 35+.There is just something about the taste of older pu$$y

Best Answer

but what you do for a Klondike bar ?

Best Answer

Aw well I think its a shame that you feel that way.. I understand it, and think that many of us feel that way at some or several stages in our lives.. where we have been hurt and really cant face being hurt again.. men seem especially prone to that feeling that they really don't ever want to be in a position where they might get hurt.. perhaps its a natural feeling..

Even so.. I think it would be a shame if you never put your heart out there ever again.. you are so young.. and yes you can get by without love.. but the rewards of loving an being loved are so fantastic that most people do eventually learn to love again..

Maybe you just need to give yourself a good long break and time to heal. But I hope you do find love again.

Best Answer

Yea I agree, to be honest Im still bitter to an extent not alot, i mean i want love and all that but,..Im still resentful..

Best Answer