BE HONEST! Your really gonna date someone who smells like a foot and stopped brushin there teeth 4 years ago just cause there a great person? GOT TO BE KIDDING! Does appearance not speak to how a person handles themselves.....?
bubblepantz bubblepantz 22-25, M 10 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Struggles

Everyone says personality means everything blah blah blah, and there HALF right. A **** personality on a good looking guy= NEVER. A good personality on the person you described= NEVER. But a good combination is good :) He doesn't have to be the hottest guy but I mean at least try to look appealing.

Best Answer

Definitley and whats crazy is that ive found something interesting. I dont wanna be a **** and say ugly this or that but im just saying. Not neccesarily what you would say is a great looking dude, can still clean up really really well ya know and be as attractive as some George Clooney dude. Sometimes i think ugly is the lack of self-respect for ones self to that point where you are, you guessed it UGLY. Thanks for you input though!

Best Answer

This is all within the respect that you take care of yourself and dont just say **** it. Im not the most attractive guy myself but i take care of myself, i dont let myself go down the toliet ya know.

Best Answer

Well that's the way to go then! You can't naturally control how your face looks, but at least you can fix up your body :) Thank-you by the way for the the best answer :D

Best Answer

looks attract me...so with out that I wouldn't even know if you were a great person. I always say looks arn't everything but they are something. I'm not saying you have to be your regular cory taylor but you have to look at least average to get my attention. I mean looks are genetic. you gotta think about the kids

Best Answer

you must be attracted to them physically

Best Answer

I think myself that when one person is attracted to another, it's a matter of chemistry and that can only be there if there is some attraction...sometimes, it takes time to come and the person grows on you, but sometimes it is love at first sight.

Best Answer

has to be a balance of some sorts.

Best Answer

a girl i knew in high school tried her hardest to stay with this guy who was really nice, but had a million problems. he was antisocial and rarely bathed, not to mention was a pessimist about everything and had erectile dysfunction. the poor guy couldn't guess what made her break up with him in the end... <br />
personality is a big part, because for all sorts of reasons are humans willing to throw away the most basic part of attraction- physical attraction. and the only way to be able to deal with someone who doesn't turn you on is if you have compatible personalities. <br />
but in my case, i need a balance of both. looks wont get them very far with me, but neither will our shared interest in books and friends.

Best Answer

And i think i used to be kinda lazy myself but i always bathed lol But ya know, how can you expect someone to be attracted to you when look like dog **** and smell like it to lol

Best Answer

if they dont have a decent body they care for and work out i dont deal with them. not even a look i dont care how good the personality is. no attraction. no action from me.

Best Answer

Right thats what i mean! I work out, you gotta at the least try to stay in shape. Thanks for the input!

Best Answer