to me online ONLY! We met online actually, over summer 2012. We talked everyday for about 3 weeks. He called me beautiful, & how he's seen me in school, but never had the guts to talk to me, & everything, but didn't really tell me he likes me. But one day, I just suddenly stopped replying on chat, (Idk what I was thinking, yeah I know I'm an ***) but I stopped replying, cause I felt as if he was getting too free or close with me.. So, just without any explanation, I just said, my chat's not working, sorry. He's like oh okay, it's fine. :) But after a while, he found out.. he's not dumb. So he tweeted about me; What a snake. lol, I regret meeting you. That was that. We never talked then. When school opened, I found out from my other friends, that he's been playing them too, & before he started flirting with me, he was doing th esame thing to them. But I let it go, I'm like whatever. 3 months after, he got in a relationship & broke up after 2 weeks. At this point, I started missing him, & wanted to talk to him again. Before & after his relationship, he tweeted stuff like; oh she looked so pretty, or these lovey dovey quotes. And in school, he used to look at me, then look away when I looked at him. (Btw, he's really shy; he only has the guts to talk on chat) Today, I was walking, and fully booked him turn his head around, to look at me. And he made direct eye contact with me, in the hallway, but I looked away first because I feel awkward. :/ Nowadays, he tweets stuff like; Is it a crime to be feeling this way? & all that crap. I just want to know, if he still likes me; or should I get over him, because I'm starting to like him, even though I know what he did with my friends...
angeltoo angeltoo 13-15 5 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

hmm.. if he had the guts and really loved you. he would tell you face to face. not tweet about anything. my ex still uses these tricks. i know she doesnt love me. so my opinion would be get over him. and find someone genuine.

Best Answer

Lol ur young and so is he u you'll have a lot of crushes and so will he.

Best Answer

I don't know... if you like him talk to him. Forget the past. Deal with if you have to... but if you like him... go for it. Who cares about the rest?

Best Answer