darkshado650 darkshado650 22-25, M 13 Answers Mar 5, 2012

but nerdy is super cute lol why would you wanna change that!!!

Best Answer

The super cute opposite sex doesn't particularly go for nerds in my experience. We're just around to do their calculus for them. :p

Best Answer

Well I enjoy their company lol

Best Answer

Enough to take them home to mom and dad? :p

Best Answer

To my mom and brother lol more important people :D

Best Answer

Well, the best thing to do is to cultivate your own funky style and be confident about your choices. Guys who can do that don't have to try to follow a trend, they set it.

Best Answer

Try this. Stop giving a **** about what other people think, stop following trends, and wear / do exactly what you want and what makes you happy.

Best Answer

Good advice.

Best Answer

Done that. I may as well stick with it though. Otherwise I may be giving the wrong impression when I meet someone new. They should know the nerdiness with which they are confronted right off the bat.

Best Answer

got it wrong <br />
nerdy has become trendy last saturday, go for it

Best Answer

Boo-yah!

Best Answer

skinny jeans hurley or fox shirts and flatbill hats

Best Answer

1) nerds are hot. 2) luckily for you, nerdiness is now en vogue. <br />
in anycase, just be yourself! i guess i do have one suggestion= don't pull your pants up to your bellybutton..lol. yes, i still see that in nerds these days.

Best Answer

Ever watch Dr. Who? Dress like him. He's cool. ask any woman.

Best Answer

there are many trends going on right now - if you're hanging out with people who don't like your clothes, i guarantee there is another group who does. or a group that isn't so lame and insular that they can't handle someone who doesn't try to look like a clone. <br />
or, if you really like the people in this clone group and have a lot of other things in common with them, just wear what they wear. fashion is pretty meaningless in the long run.

Best Answer

I was thinking that nerdy was now trendy. <br />
If not, I guess you could just wear something black with skulls on it and your pants down around your thighs. That also seems to be trendy.

Best Answer

i find that "nerdy clothing is really cute lol and i know a lot of other girls who do too

Best Answer

In the words of "Darrel", "Can I have yo numbah?"

Best Answer

haha i totally go for nerds ;)

Best Answer

I like my bell-bottom jeans and a flowered shirt with the long collar tips and.... oh, you said "current." Never mind.

Best Answer

what are you into and as a person what do you define yourself as ba<x>sed on your personality and intrests this will help a lot. focus on dressing in a way that reflects your personality that is the best way to dress rather than sticking to trends strictly. you could mix it up a little like if there is a trend you like you can mix it up with the trend as well as a little of other things you like so you look more individualistic and not like a follower strictly not that many would notice anyway.lol but its better to let your individuality show and look like a leader and innovator rather than a follower. you will have way more appeal that way.

Best Answer