what kind of work am i looking at, am trying to find the right courses and i don't have many ideas. here are a few interests to give a little light: i like to paint, take photos and create. something that involves movement, expression, knowledge, taking several aspects and working with them to put it together beautifully. with minimal interactions with people. maybe a few close people to work with and then there are clients of course.
justwhatever123 justwhatever123 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 11, 2011

Go for a career in art, but have a practical backup... be prepared to spend several years doing scut work and starving while you make a name for yourself. If I were you, I'd have another line of work that I could do part time to survive on while I got my career up and running... say, plumber's assistant or Nurse's aid or Vet tech or tile la<x>yer or something along those lines.

Best Answer

decorating

Best Answer

Failed artist pays $9/hour at Wal-Mart. Having a practical back-up is a good idea, at least until you break through with whatever you choose creatively. Being an artist requires a lot of self-promotion as well as talent. Even the more mainstream art related jobs like photographer require you to go out and bid for jobs, find your own clients, or stalk celebrities.

Best Answer

thanks.

Best Answer

How about you just sell your creations at a market or something<br />
why do you necessarily have to make a whole career out of it<br />
then it won't be fun anymore it'll just be work

Best Answer

i thought about that, but.. i love to learn. and i have a lot to before i'm set to go. thanks.

Best Answer

Graphic design? Museum curator? Advertising Exec?

Best Answer

thanks.

Best Answer