Sugar skulls,antique bird cages,native american artifacts and vintage lithographs

Best Answer

wow. u the collector general lol. some collection u got there

Best Answer

I try

Best Answer

I collect shoes, I don't wear them most of the time I buy shoes even if I can't afford them I love shoes but I only ever look at them in my closet I wear the same shoes all the time and have about 80 pairs unworn being admired daily:(

Best Answer

guys will be forever trying cinderellas foot to see if they fit ? lol

Best Answer

Books....mostly sf and horror but I have a fair amount of non-fiction, mystery and thrillers also.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

I used to collect bottles of all shapes and sizes when I was younger. I now like collecting guitars. My guitar collection doesn't grow as fast as my bottle collection did, thankfully. :)

Best Answer

masny strings to your bow i guess lol

Best Answer

I collect kids artwork (cause I can't make myself throw it out even the crappy stuff) and by default I seem to collect dust lol

Best Answer

nice sentiment though lol

Best Answer

I collect pretty much anything to do with Mickey Mouse!! I have WAY too many watches, and my family gives me Mickey stuff every birthday & Xmas!!....getting a little crowde in my one BR apt.!!!..also collect DVDs, books, again WAY too many......stuff on Marilyn Monroe...and I really like ducks and rabbits! for some strange reason.....my most prized rabbit is one my late partner got me from Neiman-Marcus in Dallas when he was at a teacher's convention....the price label was still on the bottom....it had been marked down 3 times!! I told him it was rude to leave prices on gifts (kiddingly!) and he said, 'but at least you know it came from Neiman-Marcus!!"........how true...now that he's gone I cherish it more than ever...it's a white rabbit with gray spots......

Best Answer