sammy0611 sammy0611 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Books

Do your own homework

Best Answer

I'll give you a hint. The country didn't really have more money, people were just spending more money and paying in installments.

Best Answer

The 1920's were NOT the most prosperous for the US. Exactly the opposite. The 1920's were the second best era for businesses and banks within the US, second only to the time we're living in now. The people were losing pay, losing jobs, losing homes, just like they are now. As businesses did better they cut the less fortunate off, the result was the dirty 30's. That's exactly where America is headed now, research the 1930's, then imagine that compounded by a factor of a few hundred and say hello to the 2013 collapse.

Best Answer

I would not put it quite the same way, but much of this alings with my thinking about that decade. Anecdotal evidence is the slogan from Hurbert Hoover's 1928 campaign "a chicken in every pot."

Best Answer

It was caused by credit supplied by the fed not actual economic growth.

Best Answer

I think you're being silly lass

Best Answer

Study the 1930's for that answer.

Best Answer

Q on your homework?

Best Answer