Alzheimer is NEVER an excuse! We live in a day and age where people no longer take responsibility for their choices and actions. Drug addicted hippies claim \"they can\'t help themselves\" because they are \"addicted\". Fat people claim that the food industry \"made them that way\". Gays are brutally raping God\'s laws (Leviticus 18:22) and rationalize this by claiming \"they are born that way\". They all blame others for their own sins and somehow delude themselves that they will get away with this, even though the Bible teaches the exact opposite. Alzheimer is even worse. Many people believe the complete lie that for some people Alzheimer is unavoidable. They falsely believe that Alzheimer somehow relieves a person from his duties. They believe that once a person gets Alzheimer the person is no longer responsible for his own actions. That someone with Alzheimer can do whatever he wants, without consequences. Of course every Bible obeying Christian knows all this to be utter nonsense. We are always responsible for our own actions and God will always hold us accountable for allour actions. And if those actions, even a single one, just one, are not according to Biblical laws you will burn in Hell! No excuse is valid. God demands total unconditional
TRUECRISTIAN TRUECRISTIAN 70+, F 10 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Health

You should change your username, it is not appropriate.

Best Answer

Does the bible not preach love thy neighbor? Only God will judge. If so how can you be a true christian by defying the very thing you preach?

Best Answer

Matthew 7:1-5 Explained
The so-called "prohibition against judging"

As a long-time pastor and forum contributor here, time and time again I have seen unsaved scum waltz into here and tell us "Jesus said we shouldn't judge others". I then say, "Ok, can you show us Scripture to back up your claim?" They then respond with "Judge not that ye be not judged." This is nothing more than taking Scripture out of context.

Contrary to popular belief, Matthew 7:1-5 is not a prohibition against all judgment. These verses are a warning against hypocritical judgment, not judgment in itself. Jesus is saying we cannot judge others when we are guilty of the same sin. Let's look at the verses and I will guide you through them using my 45 years of pastoral experience and two doctorate degrees at the helm.
1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
This basically says if you judge others, you will be judged accordingly. This makes sense. Of course, I can judge others and I welcome Christ to judge me, because I am free of sin (see 1 John 3:6-9). He can judge me all He wants.

We True Christians™ are perfect. Therefore we all welcome God to judge us!
3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
This means hypocrisy. How can you judge another man for cheating on his wife when you do the same? A "mote" is a small speck of wood, while a "beam" is a large chunk of wood. Jesus is speaking in analogy here. How can you see the wood (sin) in your brother's eye when you have a larger one in your own?
4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Again, hypocrisy. Jesus is saying that hypocrisy clouds judgment. If you live in sin, you are not a True Christian™ and therefore are not granted the right to judge. You are filthy, disgusting, undeserving unsaved scum whose opinions do not matter. Jesus makes that very clear.
5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Now read this last part very closely. This tells us that we can judge others! Jesus is saying to remove your own sin first, then you can judge others.

How can anyone say this is a prohibition against all judging, unless they were woefully ignorant of the Bible? Jesus makes it crystal clear that we cannot judge if we are hypocrites, and that to do righteous judgment instead (as True Christians™). Just read the very next verse in Matthew 7.
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
How can we not judge when Jesus tells us to figure out who the dogs and swine are?

We CAN Judge Others!

Not only can you not find a single instance where judging in itself is prohibited, you find many verses which command us to judge!
Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1st Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1st Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.
1st Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
1st Corinthians 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
1st Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
...And so on. We can see from the verses above that God does allow judgment under certain conditions, namely: Only True Christians™ can judge. We are righteous (notice all the references to righteous judgment) and therefore the only ones capable of judging others. Conversely, those that are unsaved have no right to judge at all. So, God does have limits placed on judgment and those are the limits.

Again, I must point reiterate, nowhere in the Bible does it tell us not to judge. Period. I hope this exegesis of Matthew 7:1-5 has been enlightening for you and and you will refrain from looking like an idiot in the future by claiming that "Jesus said we can't judge others".

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne

Best Answer

BELOW IS WHAT TRUE/C WROTE ON MY W/B
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you saved? The reason I ask is because you seem to be very ignorant. So that leads me to believe that you really have no understanding of the Lord. To someone who believes the Lord well enough to tell you about the free gift you can receive, called SALVATION. Salvation is the only way you will enter the kingdom of heaven. You have to believe with all your heart that God sacrificed his only begotten Son Jesus Christ for all our sins. You also must believe that Jesus died on the cross, was buried and resurrected in 3 days. I will pray for you that you allow yourself this gift and become a true Christian in the army of the Lord. If you choose to remain ignorant lost soul, enjoy your life in hell.

Best Answer

I really hope this is a joke....

Best Answer

With his seamen

Best Answer

The power of Christ compels you

Best Answer

Wtf

Best Answer

BELOW IS WHAT TRUE/C WROTE ON MY W/B

Best Answer

TRUECRISTIAN....> SHE IS FAKE Christian

Best Answer

Here we go with the trolls or the extremist that have no purpose in life but to try and shame others because they feel like cr@p about their lives

Dont try and call yourself a Christian if you cant love your fellow neighbor

I maybe feeding the troll

But GOD is about love and understanding

judge not lest ye be judged

Best Answer

In life, that Christ-hater demanded the special privileges of "separation of church and state" and "religious freedom and neutrality," when the Constitution doesn't even use those words. In death, he can enjoy the special privilege of eternal torment in the lake of fire. Praise Jesus!

Best Answer

You most be on drugs you should get help..

Best Answer

truechistian she belongs to a grp where they claim to be in the closet with their sexuality and she wrote a story about her wife dyeing as if she is a man !! so.............. who the hell knows, who the hell she/ he really is!! she wrote on my w/b out of the blue!! never heard from her !! she/he claims to be Godley but yet goes around calling me and others ignorant??? what a good little ***** she is!

Best Answer

But I say to you, love your enemies and bless the one who curses you, and do what is beautiful to the one who hates you, and pray over those who take you by force and persecute you.

Matthew 5:44

Best Answer

Are you saved? The reason I ask is because you seem to be very ignorant. So that leads me to believe that you really have no understanding of the Lord. To someone who believes the Lord well enough to tell you about the free gift you can receive, called SALVATION. Salvation is the only way you will enter the kingdom of heaven. You have to believe with all your heart that God sacrificed his only begotten Son Jesus Christ for all our sins. You also must believe that Jesus died on the cross, was buried and resurrected in 3 days. I will pray for you that you allow yourself this gift and become a true Christian in the army of the Lord. If you choose to remain ignorant lost soul, enjoy your life in hell

Best Answer

Enjoy your life in hell...wow, very loving.

Best Answer