charmy26 charmy26 26-30 20 Answers Nov 29, 2010

The "no friends" part can be bad....and lonely. I'm teetering on the edge of that myself, so I can relate.<br />
The "no husband, no kids" part can be a good thing if you are working on your life and following your own dreams. A woman can have kids well into her forties nowadays, and there is no need to feel pressured in that direction. Hopefully you aren't feeling pressured from other people in that regard. If you find the single life fulfilling, then I say kudos to you. :) <br />
Goodness, 26 is young!

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

No big deal.... I am 29, not married, no kids and no serious GF at the moment and I don't feel bad about it.

Best Answer

good, thank u

Best Answer

I’m 46 and have no kids, no girlfriend and no friends. So what? Enjoy what you do have. When the time comes it comes, don’t rush it!

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Do what you will. However, it is healthier for you to be tight with, i.e, have friends. One of our most basic instincts is socializing. (I am one to talk! I'm a loner, too). All studies show that it is better (healthier) to have a social life and at least sex partner(s). I don't care. I prefer to be alone.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

There is sc<x>ript for life that you should have to follow. Concentrate on things that make you happy - however big or small or unique to you. Don't pressure yourself and the rest will come.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Sounds like your doing good. Your not an animal your sentient and capable making decisions ba<x>sed on cognitive thought rather than instinct so their is nothing you"should" be doing other than what you reason out with your own mind.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

I'm in the exact same spot. 26, no kids, no bf, no friends. I have school to occupy my time but after that I don't know...I really hope I can make it in my career. We should talk!

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

No nothing wrong women have kids older now....I was 29,my neighbor was 36.u are not on anyones timelimit..don't rush everything will fall into place and happen when its suppose to enjoy being 26 life goes by fast7---espially after u become a mom

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

My brother is 26, he still lives at home and isn't married. He has a girlfriend though. He has a fantastic job with a very high wage, he goes on at least two holidays a year, he owns three vehicles and has his own business.<br />
My parents don't mind him still being at home, which is lucky because he refuses to rent. In his words "why should I pay someone elses mortgage?". He has enough to buy a house with cash, but hasn't seen any he likes yet.<br />
Why am I telling you this? Because being married and having children isn't the be all and end all. Make the most of your single time. Live for yourself while you can, because once you meet that special someone and children come along, your time and money isn't your own anymore. :o)

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

no. some people like to get settled into a career before doing that. Also, some people like to enjoy living on their own and being independent on their own before living with another, because there are particular advantages in doing so. Not that living with someone else doesn't have its own advantages, they are just different kinds of advantages. In other words, you are probably putting more focus on developing your identity, your role in life, your personality, and feeling well established, before you date or marry. I think you could date just fine...but you could be really busy in your life, I don't know. Some people, like me, get married and then work on independence or career, because they and I happened to meet someone before we had everything else lined up just perfect. However I would not have given up on someone so special just because I did not feel I had solid roots and a secure life. Neither did he, really. But we can work on our goals together and share the experience of building our lives. <br />
So, everyone is an individual in how they approach the timeline of various goals in life and what order they are putting them in.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Is that what you want? Have you ever been with a woman? Maybe you should try it

Best Answer

thank u but am not gay

Best Answer

Well I am 25, single, no friends, still living at home.<br />
It's 2011, people choose to have kids much later on in life. You have 10 plus years to have children if you want them. Don't be pushed into what you think society expects from you.

Best Answer

well honey, i had a baby very young 19 to be exact and it was very hard. now im 25 and im single again and its hard. i mean its just the way life is. you have to try your best to just love yourself although you feel lonely and have no friends. continue having hope for the future and just enjoy yourself while you're single. you could have more than one boyfriend even.

Best Answer

I am 41 and singal no kids and no girlfriend

Best Answer