rahultony rahultony 22-25 27 Answers Oct 31, 2011

Don't even go there , she isn't old enough to consent to anything . Leave her alone .

Best Answer

Great answer.

Best Answer

i wait.....

Best Answer

People remember arranged marriage is common in India. Just because there is an agreement or even affection that does NOT mean there is anything physical to the relationship at this point.

that being said. while a 12 year old may have feelings of affection for someone older that is not a mature kind of Love. the old saying that : "one can not truly love another until they know themselves." comes to mind. A 12 year old (even one who may be mature for their age) Still has no real clue who they are as a person.

I hope you will give her the opportunity and freedom to choose for herself and allow her family to save face should she discover her affection for you is that of mentor and elder rather then romantic in nature.

Best Answer

i give full freedom for her to grow and i approach her only when she turns into 18..........

Best Answer

Hey Rahul, you must be crazy to think that she is mature enough at 12, when you at 22 are so immature. Well, had you been 32 and she 22, things would have been different and acceptable. At 12, I doubt if she can wipe her *** properly without leaving a trace of **** in her panties.

As rightly mentioned by TrackyDaks, it is inappropriate and illegal in this entire universe. Please spare that poor kid and find a matured, above 18 year old girl, for yourself who can give you much more pleasures and no one will question you on that.

Best Answer

i don`t love her for sex....

Best Answer

im not one to judge,but i think at that age,u dont understand the concept of love,but yet again,i dont think u suppose to.one should stay young as long as possible,

Best Answer

well is it ok that she is 18 and i`ll be 28 .........if so i am waiting for that friend....

Best Answer

i think thats ok ;)

Best Answer

thank u.............

Best Answer

I agree with you totally.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

you dont know how will a true love come to you! in the most unexpected way...... give her the freedom, show her the world but let her decide for herself!... congratulation for your true love!

Best Answer

Take it from a half indian 12 year old now, No later in life you will regret it she is soon going to be a teen she still has her whole life and education to think about not love. I shouldn't come between love either but she is just a young lady cut her some slack.xx hope i answered your question

Best Answer

Hi there Rahultony.

Been there once. My name is Mariah Lexie, most people call me Riah. I was once in love with a 9 year old boy at the age of 14. I didn't know if this was appropriate. Actually it was. If you believe in true love, and she honestly loves you and you honestly love her, it would work out good. But remember, YOU make the decision and YOU make the choice. I would wait until she is at least 15 and you are 25. Beforehand of dating, answer these questions to yourself.

Does she love me?

Do I love her?

Is she mature enough to date?

Will her parents' allow this?

Is she a kindhearted person?

Is she kind to others even if they are mean to her?

Is she pretty on the inside?

Is she pretty on the outside?

If at least 6 of these 8 questions are "Yes," I would go for it.

Best Answer

Come on man..! Just listen to your heart. I understands your feelings. There is nothing in terms of physical attraction for her age. So its the true relationship from your heart. You should have feel an unbelievable and unexplainable relation with her when you say her for the first time. Isn't it? Would be. Becoz thats how I felt when I saw 'her'....and...sh..sh...a secret...she is only 12 yrs old..!!

'Hum tere bina ab rah nahi sakta....
Tere bina kya vajood mera.......'

Best Answer

most guys here really cant see between affection and sex!

Best Answer

hey don't worry . i am too loving a grl she is 15 and i am 26 . if she love u and u love truely so age does nt matter. but please wait for she will be 18 ok. don't do what saying ur mind listaning to ur hart ok.

Best Answer

hi rahul.

i read ur all replies,well you should know that she is 12 yr only,n u r 22.

u can undrstand ur love,u can love her very much but now she can not love u as u love..now she can only bahave like ur sis or friend.

at this age u dont tell her that u love her,now u should be her good friend.

when she got 18 yr,u just explain ur feelings to her........god bless u.

Best Answer

freak

Best Answer

freak

Best Answer

She is still only a child and hasn't even approached her teens, and you could get in big trouble in America for sure, she is definitely not mature enough

Best Answer

Don't do it that's really a dumb idea. if u want to have a relationship with her then at least wait for next six years and then approach her. She is a kid right now, plz don't take her childhood away from her. or better find a girl of ur own age

Best Answer

yes friend even i wanted to do in that way see my above replies.. i love her truely ..if u love someone truely..u`ll never look for anotherone.i`ll wait till she turns into 18 then ....i`ll leave for her heart

Best Answer

I doubt she has even gotten her period yet...

Best Answer

not yet
i love her i wait for her........no matter how many years

Best Answer

Has she got two wheels, in other words - a bike? 12 is too young!

Best Answer

i wait for her

Best Answer

Youll have plenty of virgins in Heaven.

Best Answer

but i want with love.......

Best Answer

omg thats really nooo!....she is sooo smalll and like a kid ..no way...back off!...

Best Answer

i`ll wait.........

Best Answer

In our country you'de be thrown in jail for a long time.

Best Answer

well i am ready for that for her.....i love her friend i won`t marry now.read my above replies......

Best Answer

In this country that would be inappropriate and illegal

Best Answer

well after 6 six years it`s leagal right.....i am waiting for that......

Best Answer