questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Struggles

Lol. What kinda tools we talkin? :D

Best Answer

Hi Maam. . . General utility Tools . . . . they spin, vibrate and hum . . . best ones are the impact tools . . . all about knowing how to use them . . . my hunch . . . when I am done . . . there will be a smile on your face . . . . Note . . . . How about we start with the bedroom . . . see what we can attend to there and then see if there is anything else I cam help you with!

Best Answer

LOL. Oh my.

Best Answer

Bottom of my cupboard eeds a new bottom! They are ground level but thebacside slid down and theres a crack in the middle ..: ( oh, a new water heater installed...while ur at it could u knock out a few walls to expand this small house..my children are getting bigger. They take up so much roooom !

Best Answer

Yep . . . either bigger rooms or smaller children . .. am leaning to bigger rooms! . . . I you have the lot space . . . I have the hammer!

Best Answer

i beg u to come n help expand lol. I so wish there was that show still where they show up and add to ur house ...or redo it..ahh well :-) one can dream

Best Answer

something to jam drones over the u.s. using the old analogue bandwidth I think. Maybe odin or Tesla coils or an array of CRT tv electron guns?

Best Answer

Amazing . . .was having that same conversation yesterday afternoon, on the ride back!

Best Answer

Good help in skilled labor is so hard to find. The ones who are good are so in demand that they can work seven days per week, if they choose. It is so hard for me to find somebody to work on my house. Have been trying Angie's List lately.

Best Answer

where is this?

Best Answer

Maryland. Right outside of DC. In the USA.

Best Answer

I came up to perform recovery on our shore place . . . and just pitched in the help the neighbors . . . on my way back down this afternoon . . . laughing . . . but you do never know what you will get when you see an engineer with a hammer!

Best Answer

sure, as a would be magician.. i need u to impart yourself into my disappearance cabinet box, youll be perfectly safe and will disappear in seconds....trust me be best act u ever performed and think of all those you'll make happy by your disappearance ...lol

Best Answer

Laughing . . . the solution to the many wishes of others . . . nice!

Best Answer

lol i was joking of course weaver..but great to see u got a GSOH t/c

Best Answer

Hmmm ..... lets see

Best Answer

Make a list . . . have lots of tools . . . and heavier ones back at the house!

Best Answer