questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Struggles

Lol. What kinda tools we talkin? :D

Best Answer

Hi Maam. . . General utility Tools . . . . they spin, vibrate and hum . . . best ones are the impact tools . . . all about knowing how to use them . . . my hunch . . . when I am done . . . there will be a smile on your face . . . . Note . . . . How about we start with the bedroom . . . see what we can attend to there and then see if there is anything else I cam help you with!

Best Answer

LOL. Oh my.

Best Answer

Bottom of my cupboard eeds a new bottom! They are ground level but thebacside slid down and theres a crack in the middle ..: ( oh, a new water heater installed...while ur at it could u knock out a few walls to expand this small house..my children are getting bigger. They take up so much roooom !

Best Answer

Yep . . . either bigger rooms or smaller children . .. am leaning to bigger rooms! . . . I you have the lot space . . . I have the hammer!

Best Answer

i beg u to come n help expand lol. I so wish there was that show still where they show up and add to ur house ...or redo it..ahh well :-) one can dream

Best Answer

something to jam drones over the u.s. using the old analogue bandwidth I think. Maybe odin or Tesla coils or an array of CRT tv electron guns?

Best Answer

Amazing . . .was having that same conversation yesterday afternoon, on the ride back!

Best Answer

sure, as a would be magician.. i need u to impart yourself into my disappearance cabinet box, youll be perfectly safe and will disappear in seconds....trust me be best act u ever performed and think of all those you'll make happy by your disappearance ...lol

Best Answer

Laughing . . . the solution to the many wishes of others . . . nice!

Best Answer

lol i was joking of course weaver..but great to see u got a GSOH t/c

Best Answer

Hmmm ..... lets see

Best Answer

Make a list . . . have lots of tools . . . and heavier ones back at the house!

Best Answer