Tretiak1979 Tretiak1979 31-35, M 8 Answers Mar 14, 2013 in Drugs

Haha, no. Cannabinoids, such as THC, are fat soluble. which means they're not water soluble, because oil and water don't mix if you recall.

what you need to do is eat lean and exercise.

Best Answer

daily smoking may take as long as 40 days...light toking and maybe a few hits a week may be gone as fast as 16 days...are you studying for a test ?

Best Answer

Yes. I put it down two weeks ago and I'm trying to put the test off as long as I can. As I said, my thought was drinking copious amounts consistently might help remove the metabolites faster. I don't want to take one of the "potions" b/c those will show up. Is drinking all this just a waste of time?

Best Answer

there's an easer way, just don't smoke it.

Best Answer

Don't drink TOO much water the day of- honestly if you pee clear it's just as bad as failing.

That being said most UA's are looking for a minimal level not actually all of the THC in your system.

Additionally THC is absorbed through the fat, idk how much time you have but if you are "fit" putting on a few pounds doesnt hurt... if you are not fit it's not really that useful.

Best Answer

My original thought on drinking all this was that I would expedite the removal process. Is that just BS?

Best Answer

it will, but only up until like 24hours before hand when it will wash out your urine...
peeing clear is bad

Best Answer

cranberry juice

Best Answer

a cup or two of cranberry juice and regular exercise can help, too

Best Answer

Ran out characters. Two bottles of Tropicana cranberry juice "beverage" per day, as well.

Best Answer