Lovemylady Lovemylady 56-60, M 12 Answers Sep 4, 2012

I encourage my wife to **** other guys and have enjoyed it immensely. I think many people judge us on that though.

Best Answer

Coming from another man, I see no reason for you to be considered bad.

You are saying to her,

My dear, I love you and I want you to have a great sex life.

I want you to be able to explore new things and new people.

I want you to have the most pleasure and fun that you possibly can have.

You can choose any man you like to do this with and enjoy it to the fullest.

I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Best Answer

Can't see anything bad whatsoever about that

Best Answer

I wouldn't call you bad, maybe sick?...LOL!

I too would love to see my wife sucking on another's **** (she'ssoo good at it) and ******* another man with a large tool.

Maybe we can both **** her in a 3some (hot!), I do feel like I may be a 'bad' influence in turning her into a **** though. She might just like it (and me too), then what? OMG!

Best Answer

If she's into doing it,and you like to watch,go for it.Mine was always to narrowminded!

Best Answer

no u ra good and loving husband. u like yo watch, because u want see ur wife enjoying it and and feeling happy

Best Answer

think most men want to see there wives ****** by another man//i know i want to see a stranger **** mine

Best Answer

I see this a lot on here where men share their wives and I'm curious as why you would want to do that? I'm not be an *** as I and my gf are both bi-sexual and we have other couple we play with but with us we both are sharing.

Best Answer

Not at all. I find it very hot to have a husband watch me fill his wife.

Best Answer

I would LOVE to **** your wife while you watch but I would ask you to start ******* me too

Best Answer