purpman purpman 26-30, M 6 Answers Feb 14 in Dating & Relationships

As long as your fine if she has a back up guy.

Best Answer

I could careless who takes my leftovers I make sure I spoil them for the next man have fun kissing my genitals and everything else

Best Answer

The same thing girls say too.

Best Answer

I don't eat box

Best Answer

I never let women be in a position to damage my value

Best Answer

But I make I damage theirs

Best Answer

Everytime your sucking face with a girl, your basically licking some other guys ****. Hahaha so stupid to think like that.

Best Answer

Ask my ex I never kissed her u tell girls I don't kiss I listened to to much Camron I know better lol

Best Answer

Then she was never really yours. Sounds like a fwb more then a relationship. I Guarentee she was not fully in it either

Best Answer

I got text and photos that prove otherwise but look please don't be mad at me i respect you point of view I'm not bashing no one I'm just speaking my truth I just want women to know your value can be downgraded out here you don't have to sleep with or suck off every guy you meet

Best Answer

Well no kidding. But we tell guys what they want to hear to make them feel better. What we say to our girlfriends is usually 180 degrees off what we told our "bf"

Best Answer

I know which proves my point of keeping something as a backup can't trust these hoes

Best Answer

no, just another human being.....typical human being....weighing life as options

Best Answer

Youre someone i hope to never know.

Best Answer

I'm everywhere

Best Answer

pardon

Best Answer

and what are your backup plans?

Best Answer

Keep something on the side and if I'm hurt keep damaging photos etc. Never know when they will come in handy

Best Answer

waaa

Best Answer

I've been betrayed so now I keep aces on deck

Best Answer

Thats incredibly naive. I heard a female sued her ex and won lots of money after he put up nude pictures of her online.

Best Answer

The thing about women is your usually not the only man in possession of such pics are you going to blame every guy you sent them to I don't think so

Best Answer

No you are practical

Best Answer

Thanks I feel better about my actions now

Best Answer

I think its bitter. Why not move on and get over it?

Best Answer

Because it's not "the one" then there won't be a back up plan

Best Answer

That doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

It does, you'll see

Best Answer

Sometimes karma don't come around fast enough

Best Answer

It's not very mature of you. I think you can tell a lot about a person who resorts to "revenge" as a means of being able to get over an ex. It's pretty sad. I wish you all the best and I can only hope someone treats you as you do to them.

Best Answer

Look you don't know what my ex has put me through so don't judge

Best Answer

It's very sad lol

Best Answer

What's gonna be sad is her reaction when I drop that bomb have a good night

Best Answer

Hope she sues you. :)

Best Answer

Can't if you don't know who did it lol get a life it's not you so stop minding other people's business

Best Answer

Lol what are you worried for, you put a question for anyone on EP to answer and get upset because you can't hold your own? Bit weak. Doesn't matter I'm sure she'd work it out. If she sent pictures of herself to you I'm sure she'd work it out. My goodness.

Best Answer

I'm not the only man in possession of the pics so I'm not worried and I have better things to do than entertain you have a good night

Best Answer

It's pretty sad. Might want to grow up at some point.

Best Answer