kimlost kimlost 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 16, 2013 in First Love

Its normal

Best Answer

No:)

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

I suggest flabbergasting him somehow, to provide yourself with entertainment... always a fun thing, to flabbergast people.

Just spontaneously out of the blue with no provocation or relevance to a situation ... do/say/be something totally unexpected.

Like, mail him an earring. Or a sock. Or lick his cheek at an inappropriate moment. Or casually put ketchup in your coffee without a cracking a smile when you're out at Burger King. Or ask for some Bailey's in your coffee when you're at Tim Hortons and they ask what you'd like in your coffee. (Or bring a little bottle of Bailey's with you.)

Completely random sh*t that make people go WTF??? when they're with me, is my kind of game. It's a blast. Takes a bit of courage though.

Mostly I like to do it when they ask me a question and I make up an elaborate obvious lie. Sometimes they play:)

Best Answer

Yes... ;-)

Best Answer

totally

Best Answer

Well something is not going right in your relationship. Try to do something different and if things doesn't go well. Well...

Best Answer