I can relate, my car broke down two weeks ago, I was stuck in my house for a week with no car and there is no bus/train service here. I am trading my car in for a Honda!

Best Answer

I will have alot of time here..

Best Answer

I didn't have a car for awhile. It was such a pain!!! I know exactly how you feel. It does make a person feel inferior and like a tramp or bum. If you live in an area with a lot of transit then you can get around by bus. here is the salt lake area we have a high speed train too. So hopefully you can use a transit. also most of the year lots I mean LOTS of people ride their bikes to get around. (They have cars too). So there's another option for you until you can afford to et another vehicle.

Best Answer

I cannot walk down the street in office clothes for an interview...on a bus...feel stupid...lol

Best Answer

There once was a day, when everyone walked the streets or took the trolley in business clothes and were damn prideful that they had clothes and a business. I don't get it! since when do we let what other think of us stop us from doing what we need to do?

Best Answer

No, you're not.

Best Answer

I don't know how your car breaking down makes you a bum..

Best Answer

I feel that way...I have to depend on people..not my style...I don't ask and when I do ...I feel like a bum...

Best Answer

Oh I see.. just do favors back.. then you won't feel like your mooching

Best Answer

I don't think so .. but I don't drive.. I have a major fear of driving.. I do NOT belong on the road..<br />
I walk everywhere though. :]

Best Answer

I have fears...not of driving though...

Best Answer

Have 2 vehicles. Then you can switch over to the running one when the other one gets fixed

Best Answer

Standard procedure for a pizza guy. Fun part is when both of them break.

Best Answer

at one time I remember playing musical cars...one didn't work, I would have to start it...sometimes worked other times not..and then try another one till one worked..it was funny..but it took me at least 15 minutes before I got a chance to leave anywhere in the morning...I swear I didn't want to get back to those years....

Best Answer

lol and then two people are stuck eating the pizza by themselves not so bad..lol

Best Answer

Not yet, just wait until you get the repair bill...

Best Answer

My car is history...it completely took a hike...I tried to fix it...185,000 miles

Best Answer

Yikes. Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer