tac3004 tac3004 46-50, F 8 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Loneliness

That mindset isn't gonna get you very far, I'm sure you are a great person

Best Answer

No ..

Best Answer

If you remain unhappy then everything else is irrelevent.

By the way, I dont believe that crap about you not being good enough. But maybe you are fishing in the wrong pond.

Best Answer

you're not a loser, you're just mistaken about yourself

Best Answer

Scratch most of that. You are what you think and hold to be true.

Best Answer

Your question makes you sound like you are in your teens

Best Answer

I've had a hard life, I am slow in many areas. I have developmental problems. But people don't know it because I look like a normal person on the outside.

Best Answer

Slow learner like me... and I bet I can match you on the hard life ideal. Believe in yourself... it`s the hardest thing too do. Once you do.. you will feel the weight fall from your shoulders

Best Answer

What do you do for a living Mike? I'm having a hard time keeping a job and I believe it's because I believe to a certain point and when a challenge arrives I get scared because I don't believe in myself. How do you learn to believe in yourself?

Best Answer

Went from farmboy too military and police and now I drive tractor trailer in the city.I fell down enough times too know that I was never going too stay down and forced myself too deal with many things

Best Answer

Well, I think you are awesome, good to meet you online. I know eventually I will get strong again. The guy I really like used to work w/me and I struggle w/contacting him everyday. It's because he asked me to go our separate ways I stop myself from contacting him. I miss him like crazy and may have misjudged his motives. I wish I could fix things but I can't. Im not good enough for him and have settled for the one I am going out w/now who happens to treat me very well. Some day I will be happy.

Best Answer