yes, but that's a good thing. When you get to college, you'll actually have more friends than fake, plastic drama queens.

Best Answer

I don't even have drama queens as friends now (unless you count if they've been in plays)

Best Answer

right, but what I'm saying is you will KEEP your friends, and they'll be true.

Best Answer

You're certainly a nerd (both academic and fandom). You seem to lean towards more fandom-nerd than academic/math-nerd, while I'm quite obviously a huge math nerd, but still am in a few fandoms (though not fantasy). xD Into advanced mathematics, you say? How come I don't see you on my questions more often, then? xD

Best Answer

Haha I just got in, even though when I was younger I was terrible at math!

Best Answer

Math is so god dayum smexy :V
I wonder if I can convert you >:3

Best Answer

Convert me?

Best Answer

You'll need to spend a little bit more time in mathematics :V
Perhaps you may see why I'm... as enthusiastic about math as I am :P

Best Answer

You'd be a geek in regards to the fantasy hobbies, if you know a lot. A nerd because of the math smarts. That's cool though. :D

Best Answer

who cares? nerds are awesome

Best Answer

I know! That's why I'm hoping people say I am!

Best Answer

it's all up to you....if that is how you identify then who cares what other people think....i'm a nerd.....a huge nerd....and I love it....and I have nerd friends and they like all kinds of stuff...music....sports....cars....but also TONS of nerd stuff.....its a great thing

Best Answer

yes, your arrogance is strong.

Best Answer

nothing to be ashamed of

Best Answer