She's a great friend of mine, and she was drinking. Things moved forward, and we almost had $ex . I didn't do it cause she was drunk and it didn't feel right. I know most men would call me weak, but I feel stronger, because resisting temptation is much more difficult. Who knows, maybe I am weak, maybe I should've done, but it just didn't feel right.
PolyMorphism PolyMorphism 26-30, M 22 Answers Mar 5 in Dating & Relationships

It's a weak man who give in to that temptation. Besides, if I were a man I would be terrified about having sex with a drunk woman. There's a potential of r@pe there. Regardless of what most other men might do or say, you did the right thing. If you ever have a daughter you'll understand better.

Best Answer

I heard an amazing male slam poet once say during a performance that "Respect is SEXY!" and literally all the females in the audience screamed at the top of their lungs. You done good, boy. You done good.

Best Answer

Lol you done good? I assume he was black or super country...haha but thank you, this might sound bad, but sex is like fighting...the more challenging the opponent, the more sweet the rewards of beating him are. I would never want to fight someone weaker than me, its just not right...same with sex, the harder it is to get a girl, the more eager I am to be with her. Guess that would explain why I've been single and without sex for so long...its too easy now a days...the hunt is gone....women will give it up in a blink of an eye, and not think twice...I don't lust for those kind of women...the difference tonight was how unfathomable gorgeous this one was...and that she is a great friend of mine.

Thanks for your thoughts..

Best Answer

unfathomably***

Best Answer

You should look up the poem/documentary it came from. Louder Than A Bomb is the name of the film, and the poem is Nate Marshall's Letter To My Unborn Nephew

Best Answer

You, sir, are a VERY good friend. Never ruin the strongest of friendships with sex.

Best Answer

No, you did the right thing :)

Best Answer

no, it just means you have respect.

Best Answer

Kind words, thank you.

Best Answer

You did the right thing; it shows you care more for her, than to take advantage of a situation that she may have regretted later. That takes more courage and strength than to impulsively take advantage of her in that situation.

Best Answer

Good decision. On your deathbed, you will regret it, but it was the moral and honorable thing to do considering she was drunk. <br />
If she were sober, however, you should have banged her like a barn door if given the chance.

Best Answer

Anyone who'd call you weak for not taking advantage of a drunk woman will probably at some point be facing rape charges. You're smart, and if she's interested you'll get an opportunity while she's lucid and participating.

Best Answer

Yea, that's kind of what I am waiting for...to see if its genuine, or if she just needs to be drunk. Hope its not the latter!

Best Answer

No. You're a gentleman.

Best Answer

Another area of confusion on the date rape topic is intoxication. Bottom line, if a girl is intoxicated she cannot consent to sex and you could be charged with rape. It does not matter whether you knew she was intoxicated, it doesn’t matter if you were intoxicated too, all that matters is that she was not in a state of mind to consent and therefore it is rape. If you get a girl drunk or high and then “get together” with her you have committed a sexual assault. Again, it doesn’t matter if you are drunk or high as well. Your diminished abilities do not negate your responsibilities. A good rule to follow; if you are under the influence do not have sex. Now say you really had no idea a girl was intoxicated and that she truly appeared to be a willing partner, what then? The reality is that you could still be charged with rape if she is able to prove she was drunk or high.

Best Answer

And you're in your 30's and you don't know this? come on guys... we need teen boys to know this. it's disappointing that you don't know at your age. i don't see others who responded to this talking about this. ya'll have mothers, wives, daughter's...

Best Answer

Calm down lady, I am only 24 btw, and second of all I was SOBER. Relax...

Best Answer

I think you can be proud of yourself mate! I've failed this test o character as a youngster, but felt grown up when i could see beyond my **** and think of anothers consideration

Best Answer

No challenge and no honor in taking advantage of a drunk girl, especially a good friend. Good for you!

Best Answer

uh, in most places that's AGAINST the law...

Best Answer

Okay, you clearly didn't read the part where I wrote WE ARE GREAT FRIENDS...

Best Answer

*slaps you*

Best Answer

You notice it was all men that said you should have done it? You did the right and honorable thing.

Best Answer

This is very true, wise words..

Best Answer

In any circumstances and especially since it was a friend.
Never feel bad about doing the Right thing...and we all know when that is.

Best Answer

KUDOS!!! You are not weak!! It takes self control and caring to be the nice guy.

Best Answer

You're a better man than me...but I have better stories :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

You were a p*ssy in that particular moment. Are you a p*ssy in general? I don't know.

Best Answer

Ha, my best friend would say the same! lol

Best Answer