No. Do not whatsoever feel horrible about not telling anyone. That's your choice. I had a miscarriage. It was hard for me. People knew that were close to me. But I didn't just tell everyone. I'm sorry you had one. I know how it feels.

Best Answer

sims sims say sims

Best Answer

house work?

Best Answer

Why would you even think that? A miscarriage is a very personal thing and you should feel to share that information or not share it at your own discretion. Not to make light of this, but I do not share with others many private things about myself. Some I share here on EP because I can do so anonymously, such as my problem with ED. That is not something I share with anyone but my wife and my doctor in person. A miscarriage is similar. Its a very personal health issue. The decision to share or not is yours alone.

Best Answer

u r not terrible because of not telling any one but becasue u have this question.....<br />
ur secrets are only yours.....all rights reserved.......

Best Answer

wtf? Ive got hemeroids i dont talk about who cares!

Best Answer

It's your choice to tell or not to tell. Whatever is easier for you. I'm sorry.

Best Answer