I have a few (count on one hand) good friends that live in a few different states. I've never easily bonded with anyone so I cherish the ones I do have. I work to be a good friends to those that are here now who are trying to be my friend but won't ever really be one. Yeah sounds weird, but my definition of friend is a bit deeper than most peoples.<br />
I have an internal alarm that I trust. Some people I open up too, and others are just very close acquaintances, and not really friends.

Best Answer

We're all ****** up here, that's normal by EP standards.

Best Answer

No, maybe they are only aquaintences, and they come and go, it's perfectly normal. True friends are hard to find.. You are OK.

Best Answer

My father was an admiral in the US Navy. We were stationed all over the place,at a maximum of every 4 years. I HAD to learn to say "goodbye" to people because I knew that I'd never see them again. Later, I married a sstructuralengineer , and then a Ph.D. environmental biologist, both of whom had to travel all of them time, with the 'work'. It isn't so abnomalto 'drift away'... but I strongly suggest that you make 1 or 2 friends,and stay with those people,even if you have to communicate long-distance. Having a 'family of your own' is really helpful, too!

Best Answer

nothing wrong with that, you are not a weirdo, you are just you

Best Answer

most people place no value on friendship and don't know how to be a friend.

Best Answer