Justagirllivinglife1 Justagirllivinglife1 13-15, F 10 Answers Jun 15 in Embarrassing & Funny

Nope I wouldn't consider you a whimp. I would say that you're very wise. I moved into a house in Georgia when I was your age. My window was way off of the ground, and we did not have curtains yet. SO... I started to get undressed laying on the floor to keep from being seen when this face appeared in my window. The next door neighbor kid. I quickly got dressed again, and ran over to the window. I opened it and met him for the first time. "WTF are YOU DOING?" I exclaimed. His response? "Do you have a sister?" I couldn't believe his inquiree. I proceeded to tell him under no uncertain terms that even IF I did have a sister, which I didn't, I would knock him out if he ever did look at her... lol

Best Answer

oh he had gotten on the roof then scaled down to the window and was hanging on the window shutter things to look in... what an idiot he was lol

Best Answer

Nah you are not a wimp in this day and time someone could be just get some 2" wooden blinds and keep them closed.

Best Answer

Thank u!

Best Answer

Tell me where you live and it'll come true and then you won't be a wimp :D

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Thanks for being honest *Rolls eyes*

Best Answer

and you have a problem in your eyes

Best Answer

*Cough cough* rude

Best Answer

honest sincere loyal and frank. and true.

Best Answer

Paranoid?

Best Answer

Well... get an Apple instead. It uses some different type of operating system. Or delete Windows and go with Linux...

Best Answer

No not a computer, like WINDOWS! What u look through!!

Best Answer

yeah... Use an Apple and look through their operating system instead!!

Best Answer

Na Just face ya fear Stair Into a dark window at night And stay there for a while

Best Answer