Get out of the house and find something else you enjoy doing. You'll be much happier that way in the long run. It seems as if you're using video games as a crutch. Well... Maybe stow it away somewhere for a while... See how long you can go without playing. You might not miss it as much as you think you do.

Best Answer

I do play badminton as well like twice a week, but when I'm playing badminton I constantly think about video games, or I sometimes skip it so I can play more.

Best Answer

Yeah. Sounds like you need to get out of the house more. Are you interested in anything outdoorsy?

Best Answer

Not really I think :(

Best Answer

Hmm. Well there's lots to do... Photography, walking, hiking, biking, swimming, etc...

Best Answer

Well, at the place I live at you can't really go hiking or walking and I already have to bike to school and back for a total of 2 hours so dont really wanna do that. Maybe I could try find something though

Best Answer