I know most people say you are addicted when you can't do without it, but I can do without it. I just play video games whenever I can, from early in the morning till I have to go to school and then when I return from school till late in the evening, and when I'm not playing I don't know what to do with my life most of the time.
gomega98 gomega98 16-17, M 3 Answers Aug 24, 2014 in Hobbies

Get out of the house and find something else you enjoy doing. You'll be much happier that way in the long run. It seems as if you're using video games as a crutch. Well... Maybe stow it away somewhere for a while... See how long you can go without playing. You might not miss it as much as you think you do.

Best Answer

I do play badminton as well like twice a week, but when I'm playing badminton I constantly think about video games, or I sometimes skip it so I can play more.

Best Answer

Yeah. Sounds like you need to get out of the house more. Are you interested in anything outdoorsy?

Best Answer

Not really I think :(

Best Answer

Hmm. Well there's lots to do... Photography, walking, hiking, biking, swimming, etc...

Best Answer

Well, at the place I live at you can't really go hiking or walking and I already have to bike to school and back for a total of 2 hours so dont really wanna do that. Maybe I could try find something though

Best Answer

I used to play all day every day when I was trying to not think about my life. I lost interest in gaming when I started to have more things to do, more friends and purpose.

Best Answer

Well, thing is all my friends play a lot of video games as well

Best Answer

Get new friends :)
seriously though... I feel like I have wasted a lot of time when I was gaming. Go for a walk, read a book... You will feel better mentally.

Best Answer

I used to read a lot until I started playing a certain game

Best Answer

What are you playing? Try reading again.

Best Answer

Smite (basically a 3rd person Mona)

Best Answer

*moba

Best Answer

I never played that. I used to play world of warcraft. Now I play minecraft with my 12 year old brother sometimes and that's it. You can stop if you really want to. It will be hard at the beginning but it's worth it. Everything in moderation is the key.

Best Answer