Am I allergic to this? ( read details )
I have these black licorice candies and I've been eating a few ( about 3 handfuls now ) and the first bit, my tongue was getting sore, and then it started numbing out a bit, then I couldn't taste much. I stopped and it seemed to be doing just fine, then i ate some more and now it's doing it again, added with a sort swelling in my throat ( it doesn't hurt though ), same symptoms as the last time but now the edges of my tongue are kinda sore.
I've never had a problem with black licorice before. I've always eaten it without a problem but that's the thing, I don't eat it that much. Could this be an allergy?